Beautiful '69 sklyark

t-typeAlex

burnout king
I am selling my son's beautiful 1969 Skylark Custom. He got deployed and won't be coming back anytime soon. So he called and said, "Sell it." It was originally purchased from QUA Buick / Pontiac in Cleveland, Ohio. (It still has the original chrome dealer emblem) It was treated to a Ziebart undercoating, which apparently worked very well. It was garage kept for most of it's life, as evidenced by the tons of super shiny stainless steel trim, chrome bumpers, original and in great shape weather stripping, and original vinyl top. It's body is original, except for a re-paint, possibly in the 80's. It is a NO RUST, metallic gold car, beige vinyl top, with beige interior, bench seat, and light brown carpet. It has 103,000 miles on the odometer. It has it's original 350/4 engine which apparently had some work done by the 2nd owner as evidenced by a new timing chain, (I saw it when I replaced the fuel pump), and an oil pump rebuild plate. The valve train is very clean. (I saw it when I replaced the valve cover gaskets.) It runs beautifully. The transmission was replaced by the 2nd owner. It now has a turbo 400 in it that works great. The steering has new upper and lower ball joints and one tie rod end. It drives and steers straight. The brakes are completely rebuilt by me. New master cylinder, wheel cylinders, drum brakes, and all new rubber brake lines front and back. When you open and close the hood, trunk, and doors it feels like a brand new car! It's original rear end had a whirring sound so I replaced it with a Canadian Buick 12 bolt that had around 60,000 miles on it. It has a rear stabilizer bar and 3:31 gears.
It was an AC car, but the 2nd owner took out the evaporator, compressor, and condenser. I have condensers and evaporators from other cars I've parted out. It will need new front seat upholstery. The 2nd owner got the car through a divorce with his wife. Somebody took a box cutter to the driver's seat. I have detailed this car as best I can. I will post more pictures later today. It will be at Bowling Green in the survivors class.
We are asking $9,500. Serious offers will be considered. If you have questions you may g561-722-0922 or gs4004@bellsouth.net
John
Skylark18.jpg
Skylark10.jpg
Skylark21.jpg
Skylark22.jpg
Skylark16.jpg