Beating a Dead Horse

GoGo84

I know this subject has been discussed to death and posts deleted over it. I have yet to receive my Keith Mease DP. 5 months now and absolutlely nothing. No phone calls, no emails, nothing. All you guys can post that you got yours and he's a pleasure to deal with. Well, I'm happy for you, but maube if you had gotten screwed over you might feel differently. I own my own company, granted it's in a different line of work than the performance auto parts industry, but as far as I know, customer service is customer service no matter how you look at it. If I treated my customers close to this bad, my reputation would be ruined and I would be out of business. If there is a problem, let me know, I just want an answer to whether or not I will ever receive the parts I paid for upfront. If I am not going to get my parts, credit my money back to my card and I will be just as happy to spend my money someplace where I get service and parts in a prompt and professional manner. I have never been more frustrated than I am right now. I am waiting on this 1 specific part to complete my project car that has been in the works for several years, and now I am waiting again for someone to decide whether or not they want to do business. All of the people that are going to chime in and say quit whining, I just have to say, I am not whining, I am stating a fact, and whether or not everyone here knows that at 1 point or another, they have been frustrated with the service they have gotten somewhere, someplace, sometime.

The equivalent of this action in my line of work would be, droppping your steak on the floor, kicking it around a few times, cooking it, then spitting on it right before it gets served to you. Now people would have a real problem with that, but people can get screwed over on parts that cost way more than a steak and it's ok as long as you weren't the one doing business with the guy or you got your parts.

What gives?

Whit

still wondering what happened to the other guy who got his DP and it was RIPPLED with dents.. lee joseph said it was good and nothing could be done to resolve the problem, nobody agreed with lee.. even had someone who bends pipes for a living show us how to do it step by step and make pipes without the hackjob...

lets see here,... i think that thread got deleted, and keith is vacationing on everyones $$$

email the moderators and nick micale might be able to help you out...:(

sorry to hear bout it..

Originally posted by GoGo84
I know this subject has been discussed to death and posts deleted over it. I have yet to receive my Keith Mease DP. 5 months now and absolutlely nothing. No phone calls, no emails, nothing. All you guys can post that you got yours and he's a pleasure to deal with. Well, I'm happy for you, but maube if you had gotten screwed over you might feel differently. I own my own company, granted it's in a different line of work than the performance auto parts industry, but as far as I know, customer service is customer service no matter how you look at it. If I treated my customers close to this bad, my reputation would be ruined and I would be out of business. If there is a problem, let me know, I just want an answer to whether or not I will ever receive the parts I paid for upfront. If I am not going to get my parts, credit my money back to my card and I will be just as happy to spend my money someplace where I get service and parts in a prompt and professional manner. I have never been more frustrated than I am right now. I am waiting on this 1 specific part to complete my project car that has been in the works for several years, and now I am waiting again for someone to decide whether or not they want to do business. All of the people that are going to chime in and say quit whining, I just have to say, I am not whining, I am stating a fact, and whether or not everyone here knows that at 1 point or another, they have been frustrated with the service they have gotten somewhere, someplace, sometime.

The equivalent of this action in my line of work would be, droppping your steak on the floor, kicking it around a few times, cooking it, then spitting on it right before it gets served to you. Now people would have a real problem with that, but people can get screwed over on parts that cost way more than a steak and it's ok as long as you weren't the one doing business with the guy or you got your parts.

What gives?

Whit

I agree with you 100%. I don't believe anyone will accuse you of whining. Best thing to is to contact Nick Micale. He will get it handled for you.

Handle it yourself like i did. Again i see no reason to get someone involved that lives 1500 miles away. Contact Lee on the board he has been cleaning up for Keith. As far as the dude with the ripple in the downpipe, i spoke to Keith and he agrees it is a problem and he has 10 or more of these floating around. They changed some parts on the bender and the first 50 or so will be rippled until it breaks in if that makes any sense. :rolleyes:

A pipe bender that you need to "break in"?:rolleyes: Don't you think they would "break it in" on scrap instead of sending out crap?:confused:

Originally posted by gn1220
A pipe bender that you need to "break in"?:rolleyes: Don't you think they would "break it in" on scrap instead of sending out crap?:confused:

I asked the same question and the answer i got was, we are not like big vendors and do not have 100's of feet of steel to send to the junkyard. He did though say they sent many pipes through it to try and stop the chatter. Once broken in the chatter stops, if this makes any sense:rolleyes: My position is simple you pay a price your pipe should look new. End of story, i would have sent it back as well. The point is Lee was not correct, Keith admitts it is a problem. :cool:

Whit,

Don't worry about "beating a dead horse"...until you've gotten your parts or your money, it's no where close to being "over",
and it becomes more outrageous every day.

Until people on both ends of these scenarios realize it's also ILLEGAL, nothing will EVER change.

It's FAR beyond "just" Customer Abuse, it's against State & Federal laws!

All honest people are pulling for you, Whit.

GET BUSY & good luck!

Originally posted by Two Lane
Whit,

Don't worry about "beating a dead horse"...until you've gotten your parts or your money, it's no where close to being "over",
and it becomes more outrageous every day.

Until people on both ends of these scenarios realize it's also ILLEGAL, nothing will EVER change.

It's FAR beyond "just" Customer Abuse, it's against State & Federal laws!

All honest people are pulling for you, Whit.

GET BUSY & good luck!

email Lee i could pick-up for you and get it shipped out. Let me know how I can help.

Originally posted by GoGo84

===========================================
I have yet to receive my Keith Mease DP.

5 months now

and absolutlely nothing.

No phone calls,

no emails,

nothing.
===========================================

OUTRAGEOUS and ILLEGAL!!!

Why do people keep eating these s*#t sandwiches??

2 YEARS of the same s*#t, from the same s*#t-bird!!

njturbo, can you help me out too. I am in the same boat. I have e-mailed him to just send me back my money and no reply. I just want my money now. If you can help I would be thankfull.

Originally posted by gn79

I am in the same boat.

I have e-mailed him

to just send me back my money

and no reply.

I just want my money now.

Good luck, gn79!

All honest people are pulling for you
and ALL the MANY others in bringing
some JUSTICE to bear in this ongoing
OUTRAGEOUS and ILLEGAL abuse!

(All you guys have contacted Joe Bowen (TROLL TERMINATOR) for his info on dealing with these Internet Muggings, right? Search Joe1320 on this board.)

Most Important:
GET BUSY! These mutants count on you NOT doing anything!
That's how they are still walking around free...their s*#t goes unreported to the correct State & Federal authorities.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

NJTURBO I've been to Kieth's shop several times now, Now Nick M, who has tried to help, posted the address of his new shop, please E-Mail me w/ the best time to see him at the shop, I look at the date on my Pay Pal reciepe and just get heated, we were told in the beginning of Sept. we would all get our parts whith in the first two weeks of the month, go figure, NO PARTS!!! PLEASE let me know when to go there, I want to handle this myself, I've asked others in the past 5 months, but it's not their problem, Please help, I want to catch him before he goes on vacation again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Nick:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by underpsi1

I've been to Kieth's shop several times now

I've asked others in the past >5 months<

Please help, I want to catch him

before he goes on vacation again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And you're nearby in Long Island, too! :eek:

Imagine how the guys spread out all over America are
feeling! :eek:
==================================

All honest people are pulling for you, and 5 MONTHS is a totally unacceptable length of time, but nothing is going to change until these matters are properly and routinely seen & handled as the illegalities (felonies) that they most assuredly are.

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by underpsi1
NJTURBO I've been to Kieth's shop several times now, Now Nick M, who has tried to help, posted the address of his new shop, please E-Mail me w/ the best time to see him at the shop, I look at the date on my Pay Pal reciepe and just get heated, we were told in the beginning of Sept. we would all get our parts whith in the first two weeks of the month, go figure, NO PARTS!!! PLEASE let me know when to go there, I want to handle this myself, I've asked others in the past 5 months, but it's not their problem, Please help, I want to catch him before he goes on vacation again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Nick:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I feel your pain. I went through this with CAS and i too after several dealings with Keith ran into a problem. E-MAIL me and i will try to help you.:cool: