Beat Vette bad with 5 people in car

Speedometer says 200. My '01 w/ a CARTEK Head and Cam package and 4.10 gears, "almost" (too busy holding on and looking ahead, crapping my pants :) ) top of 6th ran about 186 or so ... I did this on the way down to Florida with another 99 C5 FRC with the same package, slightly more agressive cam - he claims to have pulled 195+ ... it's a sick car ...

Originally posted by 2 QK 4 U
I understand now...

Just curious, what is the actual top speed on one of those there new zo6 'ers??

I realize they have an aero advantage over a Regal as well....respectable.

Later, :D

I agree, if anyone is starting a list ....LOL ... put the 03/04 SVT Cobra on it as well .... pulley reconfig, a few mods and slicks - that car will smoke a lot of rides on the street and track.

Originally posted by ViciousV6
03/04 Cobra for $30-35k would have to be on that list :D

I forgot about the SVT, sorry. I was talking all around performance (straight, turns, stopping, etc.). They are all amazing vehicles.

Nick

Originally posted by I eat Z06
I forgot about the SVT, sorry. I was talking all around performance (straight, turns, stopping, etc.). They are all amazing vehicles.

Nick

Although not as agile as a Z06 or Viper, the SVT is quite capable in the turns... especially after a spring and bushing swap. Could use some bigger brakes for track use. Those Z06 Supercar F1s would be nice, as well! :D
But, as you said, they're all amazing vehicles. I'd like to build a '99 FRC, if I ever have extra money just lying around ;)