BBQ for Buicks

wagon

2 doors just aint enough
To anyone that is in the New England area and is looking for an event to attend for October 6th. Yes, I know, unfortunately, it is the same day as the rescheduled BOP day at Lebanon Valley Dragway, but if you aren't going that day, this is something you may want to check out. For info, check out my web page for details: www.turbowagon.com. If you have any questions, drop me a line at: Brian@turbowagon.com. Put BBQ in the subject area.
We always have about 50 Turbo Buicks, some hot airs, and even some carb'd ones. In the past, we have had a TTA or two, a GS, a '69 Special, some sleepers, and who knows what else. We should have a couple of interesting conversions this year too.

Brian

MAYBE JUST MAYBE

Just maybe I can come to the picnic!

The wife may only have to attend
her company meet on Saturday.
That would allow her to stay with the 4 kids Sunday.

Could I pay you if I show up? or would that be too late?

Steve

If that's the way it's gotta be, then that's the way it's gotta be. Of course, without sufficient notice, I can't gaurantee that I have your size in shirt. I may have to mail it to you later. But sure, you can show up and pay there.

Brian

Re: MAYBE JUST MAYBE

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
That would allow her to stay with the 4 kids Sunday.

This is a very Kid Friendly event. It's held at an elementry school (don't worry kid's--classes are out for the weekend) There's a bigole rock that can be concoured and a playground on the school grounds.

I highly recommend it to anyone who can make it. No white glove judging either--Just a great get together with great food too!

Too bad it's the same day as B-O-P at the valley. Already made plans for the valley as it should be nice and COOL!!:D Maybe next year..................KB

Brian, maybe you should post this in the lounge, lot more traffic there! Will be there for the show, will be doing Kirban's show on Saturday. Will put more miles on the GN that weekend then I did all year so far. Hopefully the weather will be nice both days. If anyone is going to the BBQ and wants a cold air kit for their TR, place an order and I will deliver it to the BBQ and you can save shipping charges.

Re: Re: MAYBE JUST MAYBE

Originally posted by DAILYFLOGGER
This is a very Kid Friendly event.

I realize that but I don't want to be pestered by my kids when I would rather focus my attention on the cars & folks that own them.
Also I don't have an abundance of $$ to pay for all the extra body's if I brought them.. a total of 6 is a lot for the picnic.