Bbc Gn

Originally posted by 86brick
That guy should be shot!!!:mad:

not 1 time either shoot the sob up and down the street for a week or just use the gun that was on monster gearge :D

still pissed at that guy:mad: :mad: :mad:

** This is a pump gas motor with a combination that has made over 600HP on the Dyno with less carb **

This car was put together to drive on the street and not break at the track. It has full interior and everything on the car works! This motor only has a few hours on it and NO Dyno time! This car should run mid 10's on motor and easy low 9's or quicker on the bottle!!!

hmm he says made over 600hp on the dyno then contradicts himself sayin no dyno time? come on, you can also make the stock 3.8 go deep into the 10's without it breakin at the track for lessmoney and then drive the car home and get 15-20mpg on the way home

Originally posted by ttypewe4jim
not 1 time either shoot the sob up and down the street for a week or just use the gun that was on monster gearge :D

still pissed at that guy:mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah looks like some thing monster garage crew would do .

there was a guy around here w/ a nice ass 87 white t-type W02 w/ a ZZ-502....bad ass engine dont get me wrong but not in a turbo regal

I saw it yesterday myself :( Just don't know why people would do something like that to these cars.:mad: