bbc g body lowering need help

hype496

hype496
i have bbc buick regal sits way to high in the front not sure if qa1 coil over work well in drag race setup i was thinking dropped spindles but heard not good for launching want to sit low in front like dustys or procharged cutlass any ideas would greatly be appreciated thanks also heard 6 cylinder springs but i want it stable looking to mid to low 8s

Mine doesn't sit as low as I would like but I don't want to mess with it since the car works so well. I'm still using the stock V6 springs.

FWIW, stock 6 cyl springs will sit lower than GN springs. GM used the same springs for the Monte SS's in the GNs. You may just try the Howes lower ball joints and the adjustable upper arms from SPC. This will give you 7/8 lower ride height than you are right now and will provide excellent stabilty. In our GN's Moog 5658 springs bring the car down 1.25" once settled. They also have a higher spring rate than the stockers so it stiffens the ride up a little. Not sure if that would be good or bad in strickly drag set ups? -----Jeremy

Appreciate The Info Thanks Anybody Know In The Ballpark What The Front Of A G Body Big Block Is?

We used the QA1 coilovers on my brothers s10 and I was not impressed with their quality. They didnt even come with wrenches for the height adjustment and I am constantly battling squeaks with them. I put moogs in my lsx based regal project and cut em until I got the height I wanted.