Barona Drags 18 October Get Together!

Raymond Bunch

"Turbo Enthusiast"
***Right now there will be 3-4 Of us hitting the track at Barona Drags on October 18th.
***Gates open at 8:00am - 4:00pm.
***It would be nice to get some others folks to come on out for a day of racing or just hang out if you have nothing going on that day.

http://baronadrags.com

Hope to see you there!

As of now I should be able to make it. Anyway I got my car figured out...I changed out the plugs and that seems to have done the trick. It's always the easy shit LOL...

This time we'll get there early so we won't be parking in the dirt, and I'll bring an extra crank sensor in case anyone needs one, hahaha...

I'm sure it won't be as busy this time around. No big events taking place thank goodness. But yes, I'll be getting there probably around 7:30 with a big cup of coffee in hand. Early bird gets the worm...best spots to park in...lol

Happy to hear you car got figured out man. Now turn it up this time out. 25 psi....that turbo is hardly working.
:)

Only one that showed up today. Good news is that the car is getting faster!
Today I went a best of 7.3@96.25 mph. 1.79 60ft time. Boost was at 28psi. This was with pump gas/Alky on stock long block. 6262 turbo, PTS 3200 9/11 stall L/U, converter was unlocked. 80#, TT Alky Chip, Walbro 340, THDP. Nothing super special at all...

It was kinda hot, I believe it could have gone faster with cooler weather and having the converter locked on all passes. Passes ranged from 7.3-7.5 I was tuning for mph, not ET's, but I'm happy with those too.

Power logger will be here next week. I can't wait, as I really need to see some data, then go from there.

Take care guys!
Ray

Sounds like a good time! I put a TA-49, 3"DP, and Dutt neck IC on my black car Friday. After I port the waste gate hole I might need to get some times at Fontana or Irwindale!
Boost creep in it is insane. I can make 15psi and increasing with the waste gate wired open.

Drewster on Tapatalk

Only one that showed up today. Good news is that the car is getting faster!
Today I went a best of 7.3@96.25 mph. 1.79 60ft time. Boost was at 28psi. This was with pump gas/Alky on stock long block. 6262 turbo, PTS 3200 9/11 stall L/U, converter was unlocked. 80#, TT Alky Chip, Walbro 340, THDP. Nothing super special at all...

It was kinda hot, I believe it could have gone faster with cooler weather and having the converter locked on all passes. Passes ranged from 7.3-7.5 I was tuning for mph, not ET's, but I'm happy with those too.

Power logger will be here next week. I can't wait, as I really need to see some data, then go from there.

Take care guys!
Ray

Those are excellent times. Sucks I had to cancel at the last minute, would have liked to see you make those passes. It's amazing what a different race track makes!

I'm planning to go to Barona in 2 weeks on Saturday Nov 1st...told the wife she owes me hahaha. You wanna go?

Yeah, this car is continuing to surprise me. I'll keep tuning and squeeze as much as I can out of it..safely. lol
Yes, I'm on for Barona in a couple of weeks. I also may hit up RaceLegal this coming Friday. :)

Sounds like a good time! I put a TA-49, 3"DP, and Dutt neck IC on my black car Friday. After I port the waste gate hole I might need to get some times at Fontana or Irwindale!
Boost creep in it is insane. I can make 15psi and increasing with the waste gate wired open.

Drewster on Tapatalk

Sounds good! She will be a total different animal for sure. Let me know when you go, I'll try to make it.