Barona Drag strip.

Flaco

N/A
Hey they have one coming up this sat. I was wondering if anyone has gone thier recently and could tell me if they are as strict as the Q.

They are really laid back tech wise. If something is wrong he will point it out and still let you race. F* the Q and their sh1ty rules and sh1ty track!

Don Wang loves Barona. Says the track prep is great...which is very important to a guy who runs deep into the 9's in the 1/4 mile:D
You'll probably see him there...can't miss his GN

You should notice a big difference out of the hole and in your 60 foots compared to the parking lot at Qualcomm.;)

Hey they have one coming up this sat. I was wondering if anyone has gone thier recently and could tell me if they are as strict as the Q.

Nah they won't hassle you about a fire jacket.:p

I got your message, I didn't forget about you! I'll call you tomorrow...

The last time I was there, I went through tech and the guy did not see my harness. He was going to approve the car with just the seat belts until I pointed out the 5 point belts. The more you go there, the easier it is to get through tech.

Jeff

The last time I was there, I went through tech and the guy did not see my harness. He was going to approve the car with just the seat belts until I pointed out the 5 point belts. The more you go there, the easier it is to get through tech.

Jeff

Hhmm ill just have my girl flirt with the tech guy. Works on Lou when ever he looks grouchy. Ha!

Hey no kidding my X-wife remembers Lou very well... she stills talks about him to this day and that was 15+ years ago...

I will say his age has not stoped him one bit he is worst know THAT HIS OLDER!!!!

Hey no kidding my X-wife remembers Lou very well... she stills talks about him to this day and that was 15+ years ago...

I will say his age has not stoped him one bit he is worst know THAT HIS OLDER!!!!
Yes Ralph,I'm glad you brought this up, what some people don't understand is my sense of humor. If I tease & pick on people it's cause I like them & it chase's the flakes away that I won't deal with. There has never been a time when you or anyone else that I consider a friend or someone decent in need turned away. If you spend money with me I take care of business & never cheat anyone.The quality of my work & service is the best humanly possible. Having said this for your home work I want you to learn how to use spell check & stop confusing the oil pressure with the boost gauge. When you see your X wife again tell her I still fantasize about her & congratulations for firing your silly ass. Your real daddy Lou

Huh?
Someone wants to race?????
;)
Chicken I regret to inform that flaco has went over the edge & now has been bitten by racing bug. He is getting delusional & has certain aspirations.He appeared normal at first but with each one of your posted kills he seemed to slide further into the abyss & now fantasy has taken over & wants to be the next king of the barnyard, I am helpless to contain the madness growing inside of him.Watch the movie Christine cause that best describes his situation. Please watch your back! Lou

Chicken I regret to inform that flaco has went over the edge & now has been bitten by racing bug. He is getting delusional & has certain aspirations.He appeared normal at first but with each one of your posted kills he seemed to slide further into the abyss & now fantasy has taken over & wants to be the next king of the barnyard, I am helpless to contain the madness growing inside of him.Watch the movie Christine cause that best describes his situation. Please watch your back! Lou
LOL!
Flaco pitted with me at the track. He is an animal! Maybe not a mean chicken, some other sort of animal, but you get the idea. He's out for chicken blood.

LOL!
Flaco pitted with me at the track. He is an animal! Maybe not a mean chicken, some other sort of animal, but you get the idea. He's out for chicken blood.

...and to think I gave Flaco all his early guidance via PM....he contacted me wanting friendly advice...I openly gave it to him.....told him he needs to go to Lou when he's ready for a motor and a mechanic who will treat him right...answered all his stupid questions (which oddly sounded a lot like all the stupid questions I've asked in the past...:rolleyes: so I knew the answers)

Now he wants to tangle with the Chicken Coupe.
I feel so....so...betrayed....:frown:

Very Shakespearian.

Guess I'll have to really see what the coupe will do...open my exhaust dump (been running it with it closed al this time), turn it up a couple more lbs (I got room)....add a little cool night air (all my previous runs were in the heat), really build the boost at the line (I could hold a couple more lbs) and put a nail in Flaco's coffin...
Oh.....and I gotta get all the eggs outa my trunk :redface: too....there's gotta be a tenth in weight loss ET just from that.

Just having fun.
Flaco's a good guy. He's got the bug just like me...it's like looking in a mirror sometimes.
Nest thing you know, he'll be calling out Papa Lou.

I'm getting all misty....:redface:

wow I am Arnie.....

LOL!

I see you were impressed by my tire changing skills!

...and to think I gave Flaco all his early guidance via PM....he contacted me wanting friendly advice...I openly gave it to him.....told him he needs to go to Lou when he's ready for a motor and a mechanic who will treat him right...answered all his stupid questions (which oddly sounded a lot like all the stupid questions I've asked in the past...:rolleyes: so I knew the answers)

Very Shakespearian.

Guess I'll have to really see what the coupe will do...open my exhaust dump (been running it with it closed al this time), turn it up a couple more lbs (I got room)....add a little cool night air (all my previous runs were in the heat), really build the boost at the line (I could hold a couple more lbs) and put a nail in Flaco's coffin...
Oh.....and I gotta get all the eggs outa my trunk :redface: too....there's gotta be a tenth in weight loss ET just from that.

Just having fun.
Flaco's a good guy. He's got the bug just like me...it's like looking in a mirror sometimes.

I'm getting all misty....:redface:

Hey cars are cars and business is business I never said we was friends ;) Lou be sure to hide my Christmas presents....

Very Shakespearian.

Just having fun.

I'm getting all misty....:redface:[/QUOTE/

Chicken you feel betrayed, What about me, I think he's gone Asian & may have been replaced by a younger Don Wang.