Bare Block

Rubrburnr

Just letting everybody know I will have my .030 over bare block up for sale soon as with all the internals excluding the pistons and oil pan. Let me know if you are interested.... located in the DFW area...

Thanks....

I may need a spare. Why are you relieving yourself of this item....if I may ask.

Just letting everybody know I will have my .030 over bare block up for sale soon as with all the internals excluding the pistons and oil pan. Let me know if you are interested.... located in the DFW area...

Thanks....

I am in Forney and I would be interested in it as well.

To all who wants to know... I am relieving myself of it b/c I do not have the car anymore. The shell went to TN, the tranny to Pittsburgh and I have misc. parts sent all over the North American continent, its better then therapy (plus its funding my current project). Yes, I am getting out of the Buick world for now... Most of the perfermance items I have left have an EASY 3 miles on them. I have many misc. items just ask (rubrburnr@msn.com), and a box of ramdom sensors and bolts...

I'll have pics as soon as I get my stand and have it all taken apart...

The current project...

Attachments

• DSC00196.jpg
    DSC00196.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 131
Those are actually the only things that were damaged, the front 4 at least. I have already sold the 2 good one left, just waiting on the stand to get here...