Bamfords Latest DLS TSM Creation

Where did I say we'd be at Norwalk....................... Yet. :confused:

Oh Dave kinda insinuated that he only missed BG due to rain and you were asking if I was coming to Norwalk so I thought we might see Dave's return at Norwalk. I guess it holds bad memories. Maybe at National Trail? :confused:

Bad Memories? What do you mean? I found this on the net....

Attachments

• Bamfords.jpg
    Bamfords.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 621
I just gotta jump in here and say

BHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

"oooh oooh I'm gonna beat up that guy when I see him, help help call the cops he's beating our collective arses " :biggrin: :biggrin:

I just gotta jump in here and say

BHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

"oooh oooh I'm gonna beat up that guy when I see him, help help call the cops he's beating our collective arses " :biggrin: :biggrin:

OK Adam, let's not start talking about who won/lost a fist fight...

Oh Dave kinda insinuated that he only missed BG due to rain and you were asking if I was coming to Norwalk so I thought we might see Dave's return at Norwalk. I guess it holds bad memories. Maybe at National Trail? :confused:

When I asked if you were going to Norwalk, I figured since your car has been going faster now since you ditched the Turbonetics turbo and bolted on that PTE turbo you should have ran some easy 9.3x's there. That track sure is fast..... :eek: Tony's history making 7 second TSO pass just goes to show how great the track was when they decided it was time to throw in the 7 second tune on the AMS-1000 and the XFI....... :biggrin:

I heard you got into a little altercation at BG. Did you call the cops when it was over or were you a man? :wink:

No need to involve the Police in our fun!

I'm not sure what kind of person calls the cops over a little ruckus like that, oh wait yes I do! :eek: I wonder if when tinkerbell got through filling out that report for the cops he kissed his bro's boo boo, or if he waited till he got home and let his husband do it.

Heck, the cops were less than a block away when ghost broke it up, somebody had to distract them from the DSR boys doing burnouts two cars in front of them!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

V6 Beast.... Adam was a man, He didn't whine and cry and call the cops like some punk in Norwalk did :D :D When Adam started to get the best of them they ran like pussies... lmao! :biggrin: