Ball joints

mr84ss

Whats up family. This my first time replacing ball joints, so excuse me if this is a crazy question. I just bought some upper ball joints for my GN. They are made by a company called Autocraft. When i opened the package up, they were seperated like in the pic. Do they suppose to be like that?
ccadb4be9cdaf697f860ea1b4f8ed550.jpg

The rubber/metal part on the bottom of the picture is the ball joint boot that keeps the grease in. It just goes back together and is held in place when you bolt the joint onto the arm.

Ok thanks. I was about to send them back. I seen other ones online that different seperate like this brand does.
Thanks again

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Whats up family. This my first time replacing ball joints, so excuse me if this is a crazy question. I just bought some upper ball joints for my GN. They are made by a company called Autocraft. When i opened the package up, they were seperated like in the pic. Do they suppose to be like that?
ccadb4be9cdaf697f860ea1b4f8ed550.jpg

Is AutoCraft and AutoZone brand. ? Yes all that comes together, as the ball joint mounts thru the upper control arm.If you haven't installed the ball joints already ,you may want to look at Moog Problem Solver ball joints, My personal preference an I think a much better Ball Joint for our cars if you trying to keep it as close to OEM.