BadA$$ PPP 4 speed shifter setup (2004r/700r4/4l80e); LT1 Vacuum pump with wiring and breathers

Eticket

Precision Performance shifter setup,

Shifter is used but in very nice condition, air solenoid and cable/bracketry is new.
This is the baddest shifter you can buy. Awesome mechanism and can be used automatica/manual and an air shifter setup with different ways to trigger the shift (up to you). There will likely need to be a modification or two made to make it work with a 2004r, but I worked with PPP to get what we think are all of the pieces are needed to work. By mod- meaning slotting or modifying the cable bracketery at the trans that this comes with. Has optional micro switch in place.
$400 shipped.

LT1 vacuum pump
Ractronix wiring kit - new
2 polished breathers that fit aftermarket valve covers. They are not sealed, but can easily be sealed by taping up the wholes.
$125 shipped.

Paypal accepted (add fees if not gift)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
That is a baddass shifter....now I wish I would have waited....went with a Mega Shifter :(

Free bump

Bryan

For those that don't know, this shifter acts like a bump shifter.. with a stopping gate for 2,3 ... so it's perfect for guys that want to shift yourself AND for those with stageright type transbrakes.