Bad KR problem @ low boost

CutterTurboT

BOOST
I have a bad KR problem as soon as the car starts building boost...I'm getting 20 to 30 deg of KR on the scanmaster from 3 psi to 16 with skipping....from 17-20 psi the car runs fine with no kr...I have replaced the fuel pump, MAF, FP regulator, and most of the electronics...trying to fix this...the FP is going to the high 60's WOT...my egt's rise to the 1650+ if I hold it at 5 psi....but if I go wot ...it goes down to 1580's...The car was running fine before...ran 118mph at the track last time out. This is on a fresh rebuild with only 2k on it...mods in the sig. ...Any ideas?

Hmmmmm....

im thinking false knock down low is this happing when you are powerbraking????or launching

put race fuel and if it still dose it down low then its false if it dosnt then its probley real

Johnny

good luck

Ya I'm going to get race gas tomorrow to see if its real kr or not....it has KR launching, powerbraking, and from a roll...eveywhere....20 to 30 deg of kr. If I rev it up in park it gets about 3-5 deg of kr.

I drained the tank and put 114 oct. in it today...didn't help the kr...changed chips from RA 93 to a RA 108 and it helped a lil...but still a lot of KR. I did a compression test just to see...What you guys think?
#1. 163 wet plug
#2. 170
#3. 170
#4. 172
#5. 170
#6. 173 wet plug

Well I think I found the problem....took off the up pipe and found oil all over the TB and oil all in the intake...it was puddled up on my RJC power plate it was so bad! My intercooler was clean and so was the turbo side....so I guess its not the turbo...what else could cause this PCV?