Bad car wreck, please read

Mark

Any updates for us. Do you know how much our little community was able to help. :cool:

All I know right now is that Jen, the mom, went to the doctor this week to get her halo off. Unfortuntely it hasn't healed the way they were hoping, and it will have to remain on another 6 weeks.
Bummer.:(

As far as how much $$$ we havesent, I do not have a figure for ya'll. Sorry. I know it has been very generous!

Originally posted by Captain Mark
All I know right now is that Jen, the mom, went to the doctor this week to get her halo off. Unfortuntely it hasn't healed the way they were hoping, and it will have to remain on another 6 weeks.
Bummer.:(

As far as how much $$$ we havesent, I do not have a figure for ya'll. Sorry. I know it has been very generous!

THX Mark:cool:

The boys look very happy, I am glad our small community is making such a impact. That rocks!!!!

Attachments

• dsc013161-1.jpg
    dsc013161-1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 194
Thanks need to go to Dave (6 Gunner) for this one. He graciously donated these cars to the boys and you can see how much they love them. He has donated a 3rd for me to sell and donate the $$ to the family.

What a great bunch of guys ya'll are!:)

That is great!!!! I'm glad they like them & atleast the boys can have a few minutes of fun with their Buicks.

Originally posted by 6 Gunner
That is great!!!! I'm glad they like them & atleast the boys can have a few minutes of fun with their Buicks.

That was very kind of you, I thought that was awesome.

Captain Mark let us know if the boys need any cloths or anything like that as well. :cool:

It may not be much but I just sent $100.00 I wish I could send more. This saddens me VERY much. I am young at age 21 with no kids but this really hurts me inside to read about. I posted this up on www.f150online.com also and will try and put it on a few more sites. Best wishes to the family. -Mat-

Originally posted by SVT F15O
It may not be much but I just sent $100.00 I wish I could send more. This saddens me VERY much. I am young at age 21 with no kids but this really hurts me inside to read about. I posted this up on www.f150online.com also and will try and put it on a few more sites. Best wishes to the family. -Mat-

Also checking in from F150online with Mat, $50.00 donation via paypal being sent now.

Bob

The "speed" crowd always loves a great cause. This sounds
like one. I read Mat's post over on F150 and thought I'd
kick in a bit too. I really don't need that extra 50 HP this
month anyhow !!!

Cliff

Captain Mark if the Mom has a chance log her on. We would love to hear how she is doing first hand:)

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Captain Mark if the Mom has a chance log her on. We would love to hear how she is doing first hand:)

I'll see what I can do.

Thanks again Ford truck guys.