Bad Cam?

Stealthfxxr

Havin trouble with my car this week, after running at track friday drove it to work today it died a couple times when i first started it, also noticed vacuum is low about 5in, but it revs fine and i could build up 18 psi holding brakes. Checked for vacuum leaks and couldnt find any obvious ones so checked compression and all were fine. What esle should i check?
Dale

What type of fuel did you run? Just wondering if you used race fuel and you fouled out your o2 sensor? This will cause the car to run rough, hesitate, stall and go through gas like there is no tomorrow.

Sounds a like my car, with the low vac and engine dying every now and then. Got the new cam, just finding time to put it in.

Got new cam in. Vac readings have gone up and hasnt cut out on me (yet). Also hasnt been puffing out smoke on start up (so far)How is your idle, does it lope? Mine had a lope to it but now it is much smoother. Doesnt sound like a built up V8 anymore, sounds like a Turbo Buick :D .

P.S. car had always ran pretty good and had no problem building up boost, just knew something wasnt quite right.