Back in bidniss....and bidniss is good

Man how do you score all these sweet races?? Finally have something to read on this section now lol

Glad to see you back in bidness and laying waste to the opposition.

Stroker kits are awesome.:D :D

If its not on VIDEO it never happened, the chicken has been known for making up tall tale stories and you guys buy them.. :)

Well if that's the rule we gotta play by..then you'll need to turn in your "9 SEC..." plates...:D

You do the math chicken, 671 rwhp 784 torque with only alky and pump gas on 25psi, car only weights 3,380 without driver and power curve steady at 7,000 rpm, i know what my car can do in the 1/4 mile, but to me all your kill stories are just a pigment of your imagination and fun to read., I mean why install a camera if not with the porpoise of showing all your famous kills right!!, do you think that if a cop pulls you over for drag racing and then see's the camera mounted on your car he wont ask to see the video and use it as evidence, obviously you didn't think about that did you? ;)

TNTSNBS said:
You do the math chicken, 671 rwhp 784 torque with only alky and pump gas on 25psi, car only weights 3,380 without driver and power curve steady at 7,000 rpm, i know what my car can do in the 1/4 mile, but to me all your kill stories are just a pigment of your imagination and fun to read., I mean why install a camera if not with the porpoise of showing all your famous kills right!!, do you think that if a cop pulls you over for drag racing and then see's the camera mounted on your car he wont ask to see the video and use it as evidence, obviously you didn't think about that did you? ;)

Waaaaw!!!! No u didnt!! Did unust diss the chickenman?? U think he would spend all that $!$$$ on a stroker built just to have it park???looks at his old motor he drove it to death!!! I belive him... No reason not too..

Stop flogging Dolphins in your typo's, TNTSNBS.
You sound like a Mustang owner....also known as dyno Queen....get it to the track and get a timeslip and a video or...it never happened....
That is a beautiful T....it deserves to live up to its potential....

As for whether you believe my kill stories or not.....pffffft....
Come hang out in my neighborhood and watch....I eyewitnessed every one of them....but I've yet to see a car driven by you do anything other than a burn out on the street, and have never seen it run at the track...so...yawn.....

Waaaaw!!!! No u didnt!! Did unust diss the chickenman?? U think he would spend all that $!$$$ on a stroker built just to have it park???looks at his old motor he drove it to death!!! I belive him... No reason not too..

Latest update on the old motor....the block was cracked in the webbing and the heads would cost more to rebuild than they are worth...so add that to the broken crank, the broken main capp, the two broken pistons and the worn roller cam and.....yup....it got driven hard and driven to death.

Geez guys this a "kills stories forum". Chicken has ever right to post what he wants. Don't like it, don't read it. Encounters where you have to show someone they are not as fast as they think they are happen every day. What you do with that opportunity is your business. What you right about that opportunity is also your business.

The flip side is this is a kill STORIES forum. Now are some stories exaggerated? Probably, we have all told a "fish story" but that does not make chicken a target. Go line up against the guy and settle it.

Mikey

Go line up against the guy and settle it.

Mikey

This is the best comment /idea that's been made since TNTSNBS jumped in and turned this thread into a whizzing contest!:eek:

Well Gentelmen, what'll it be?:cool:

"Bringgggggg yourrrrrrr cameraaaas"!!!!!!!!!!:D

This is the best comment /idea that's been made since TNTSNBS jumped in and turned this thread into a whizzing contest!

Well Gentelmen, what'll it be?

"Bringgggggg yourrrrrrr cameraaaas"!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think they will video it?

D

They going to need to, to proof who tells the fish stories and who tells the kill. My money on chiken..