Back In A Buick

turbo_dreams_85

itsaV6howcanyoulose?
Name: Ren
From South Bend Indiana.
Use To Own A 85 Grand National With A Couple Of Mods. Nothing To Brag About
Sold It Due To Bills, A Nagging Girl Friend, And Getting Screwed Out Of A Motor Via AffordableGn
Just Bought A New One Tho.
1986 Buick Grand National, Built Trans, Meth Injection, 60 Trim Turbo, GNX Wheels, Front Mount IC, 65000 Original Miles, The List Goes On And On, It Dyno'd At 600HP To The Wheels. Got It For A Steal So I Couldn't Pass It Up.
I Know Some Of The Members On This Bord, UnderdogGN, Ur50Slo, Sam C. (Don't Know The Username)
I Look Forward To Meeting More Turbo Buick Owners.
And i Will Not Sell This Buick For Anyone.
Its Staying With Me. :D

IMAG0284.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

2012-02-04_08-34-43_475.jpg

IMAG0285.jpg

2012-02-04_08-36-00_342.jpg

Very nice. Is that the original paint? You might want to get some zip-ties on those vacume lines.

Congrats and welcome back.:cool:

Mike Barnard

Very nice. Is that the original paint? You might want to get some zip-ties on those vacume lines.

Congrats and welcome back.:cool:

Mike Barnard

Yep all factory Paint, I am still blown away with this find, clean inside and out. I may get the car wet sanded and re-cleared to bring out the shine again.
and Thank You

Hello Ren! Welcome back to Turbobuick.com!!!! :) Sweet car..........and don't sell it!

dont we all always come back..i had a 86 gn also with a few bolt ons nothing big.sold it got an 72 nova then a 72 chevelle and now im back in a tb 87 t type and this one is not going anywere...

Welcome back! Very nice car! Every GN im seeing now has GTA wheels on it. Starting to re-think going back to stock GN wheels. I sold my Rosewood T two years ago and just recently bought a 37k mile GN. It feels good to be back!