Baby BOY!

chicagoTTA

Crack Baby
Hey y'all - long time no post!

Just wanted to announce that a few weeks ago my baby boy Aedan was born. 8 lbs, 10 ozs... And she's 4'11". Do the math. OUCH!

He's doing well, and he digs the cars. He'll be posting soon I'm sure! I'm finally starting to sleep a little, and I will now be going by my super-hero name. I am POOP-MAN! Need a cape though. Not official without one.

Drive fast, take chances:biggrin:

M

Enjoy being a father. It's the best and most important thing you will ever do with your life. I loved being a dad and now that my boys are grown up, I really miss it. Don't miss a minute of your son's growing up.

... my baby boy ... she's 4'11". Do the math. OUCH!

Haha already pulling the typical father mistake and getting everything mixed up. My dad can't get me and my brothers names straight, we're 23 and 19 now and he still gets them wrong. Congratulations on the baby boy, and I'm sure you'll have a great time raising him.

Haha already pulling the typical father mistake and getting everything mixed up. My dad can't get me and my brothers names straight, we're 23 and 19 now and he still gets them wrong. Congratulations on the baby boy, and I'm sure you'll have a great time raising him.

I think he was talking about how his Wife was short but the baby was big. ;)

I think he was talking about how his Wife was short but the baby was big. ;)

haha I wasn't even thinking, I just instantly thought baby length. Well forget the previous comment then, although if you have another one I'm sure it will still apply.

Its always harder the first time around, then it gets a little easier, but it never ends :)

My wife and I just had our 1st child a boy 8lbs 7oz his name is Lannum he is 10 weeks old now and up to 13.5lbs and 23" tall. It's the best thing I have ever done.

Now I just have the best that I can so he will grow up to be a good man.

Congrats to you and your wife.