B4B parts selloff!

iraceitall

The project is almost done...and I need to make some cash and some room to finish. I'd love to sell all as a package, but make offers on individual parts if you want. It has got to go!!!

I have:
Pair of 79/80 Turbo Manifolds
1 uppipe, (I ended up with 3)
2 carbs, 1 is great, 1 needs rebuilt for sure and includes the kit
knock sensor
20psi boost gauge, never used, Suntune brand
Heat shield, stainless
a few misc. turbo pieces
Misc. pile of articles from the 80's

Buy the whole lot, $120 includes shipping! I have way more than that into it all!

Make offers on parts, I need the cash and space to finish the car!!!

Throwing in a pair of std rebuilder head gaskets, plus some misc bits and pieces...

Or find individual parts on ebay...

Parts are all gone, except for a couple turbo housing pieces, an uppipe, and the magazine stuff, $25 shipped and its yours!

More parts up for sale on ebay, new Accel 5mm wires, .040 pistons and rings, AEM fiter, and more! Selling everything I did not use, if theres something you are looking for PM me and I might have it...

Last call, I have one uppipe, a turbo housing, a B4B Q-jet core (probably rebuildable), a brand new Spectre 3" duct in red (to match the air cleaner), two new ROL head gaskets, and a crank pulley, $35 (to cover shipping) and it's all yours! It's a steal! I just want it all outta the way, but to B4B guys hopefully!

Also a set of Silvolite (stamped as Badger p425) .040 cast pistons, $30 shipped for the set of 6.

If the checks I've been waiting on had come in I would've gotten the carb at least from you. Please don't throw it away. Contact Reed at Worx turbochargers about the turbo housing and he will most likely take it off your hands.

I am also in the market for a 1980 turbo intake, the aluminum one, if anyone has one...casting 25504240 or 5881 to be exact.

Hmm, what AR is the exhaust side?

I need already have a spare housing to mess with getting a bigger wheel put in but it would be nice to have a spare.

Id take the carb and housings off your hands. Just let me know what you want for shipping and Ill paypal you.

Carb and housings sold.
I still have a new Spectre 3" duct, a Facet universal 12v fuel pump 6-9psi (the little cube style), and some misc. little parts, like a couple 2 1/16 gauge brackets and a 2 1/2" tach.

Also, just gauging interest, would anyone be interested in a redone pair of 79 Turbo heads? 4 angle valve job, polished stock valves, z28 springs, milled to 44cc? I am setting the car up as a 78, so I my sell these heads, 79 intake as well. If not I'll shelf them for a rainy day...

Thinking I may have to sell this project off :(
Any interest in a straight, restorable 79 Lesabre Sport Coupe? It would need a donor car for a few things (not body/interior) to bring back to OE.
Also have nicely redone 79 heads, .060 pistons, Lunati cam with new lifters, GN exhaust manifolds with new crossover pipe, rebuilt and slightly modded turbo, 800cfm Q-jet, TH200 trans w/billet servo, shift kit, etc; 3.42 gears for an 8.5 10-bolt, as well as a bolt-in axle rearend assembly, new airbags, gauges? Could part out or sell whole. PM me if any questions.