B-Body brake conversion

2sloUknow

I have the Hotchkiss uppers, the bbody spindles and the 1le rotors. Does anyone know the part number to order a reman set of calipers for this conversion? Besides what I already have, and the pads and inner/outer bearings, what else would I need? I've been looking online and I can't seem to find the necessary information. I did find the specs for the 2nd blazer conversion, which seems eminently easier. Is it possible to use those calipers? How about the stockers? Could I go a different route and do the blazer swap yet still use my Hotchkiss uppers? Thanks for any help you can give.

I have the Hotchkiss uppers, the bbody spindles and the 1le rotors. Does anyone know the part number to order a reman set of calipers for this conversion? Besides what I already have, and the pads and inner/outer bearings, what else would I need? I've been looking online and I can't seem to find the necessary information. I did find the specs for the 2nd blazer conversion, which seems eminently easier. Is it possible to use those calipers? How about the stockers? Could I go a different route and do the blazer swap yet still use my Hotchkiss uppers? Thanks for any help you can give.
Here's some part numbers and info it's an Oldsmobile website but mods work for Buicks too http://tech.oldsgmail.com/sus_bbrake.php

Here's some part numbers and info it's an Oldsmobile website but mods work for Buicks too http://tech.oldsgmail.com/sus_bbrake.php
Thanks cutlass. I've read of some steering geometry problems with the bbody spindles. Anyone notice this, and what did you do to resolve? If easy, I am going to do the swap. Otherwise I am doing the s10 conversion. I would like the 1le 11.86 brakes over the s10 11" brakes however.

Thanks cutlass. I've read of some steering geometry problems with the bbody spindles. Anyone notice this, and what did you do to resolve? If easy, I am going to do the swap. Otherwise I am doing the s10 conversion. I would like the 1le 11.86 brakes over the s10 11" brakes however.
I had almost all the parts for the b body swap and ended up selling them because I didn't want to deal with the bump steer issues now I'm in the process of doing the blazer spindle swap and slotted rotors with ridetech truturn.

If I ever get 17 or 18 inch gnx wheels I will install the brembo ctsv front calipers but that's in the future upgrades.