AZ GN Nick Micale

If he would only smile sometimes. Not sure that he remembers how is his age

I'll +1 for Nick as well. He has really taken great care of me and my car. A prince of a guy in my book!

Best TB guy there is IMOP

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Nick isn't just a great vendor. He's a mentor. He has quietly, given lots to this community, for many, many years. We are very lucky to have him as our own.:cool:

Nick, thank you for all you have done. To lead the way. To set the example and keep this Turbo Buick family going strong.

Mike Barnard

Nick isn't just a great vendor. He's a mentor. He has quietly, given lots to this community, for many, many years. We are very lucky to have him as our own.:cool:

Nick, thank you for all you have done. To lead the way. To set the example and keep this Turbo Buick family going strong.

Mike Barnard

I agree 100% Mike, I'm proud to say Nick is more than my vendor/go to guru, he is my friend.

I see Nick as the "Grandfather" of these cars that we hold so near and dear to our hearts. Thanks for being such a great mentor and friend over the years. I wouldn't be around today if it weren't for the knowledge you presented me early on.

Nick is my Hero, Friend , Mentor and all of the above also , I had a very sick car that I had just bought and being a newby of the TB he took special interest to help me get the car back to run like a TB should , if it had not been for him I would probably have been a lost number in the TB scene . People like that are few and far between .