avc-r electronic boost controller

57 chevy

I'll try once more, looking for electrical hookup instructions for 87 gn. Is there anyone on this forum that uses this controller on their gn? need help if someone has the info, would be greatly appreciated. the apexi instructions are all for imports.

boost controller

Thanks Dave. Just trying to get the correct wiring connections. the controller has the following wires 1. green-ground. 2. white-speed signal. 3 black-ground. 4. red-power. 5. gray-throttle signal. 6.purple-rpm signal.

I think green& black are 2 seperate grounds, simple enough. white is speed signal. I think it connects to dark brown on connector A at pin a-10. gray is throttle signal. I think it connects to connector c-pin-13. purple rpm signal, possibly out by alternator. If you can. confirm or correct, please add any info you can. also what is best way to run harness to engine bay? Thanks

boost controller

One more thing.I have a factory digital dash. It seems like everything I install has different directions because of the digital dash

All of your pins seem correct Tony. You can run the wire for the tach signal through the grommet on the drivers side of the firewall between the valve cover and the brake m/c. All the other wires will be hooked up inside the car (tps signal at ecm, speed signal at ecm, grounds, and power from ign slot on fuse panel).

Let me know how it works out.

-Dave