gnturboray

Why me??
I'm wanting an avatar with the class picture of all the retarded kids but cant find it anywhere. Any ideas? If found can someone put it in as an avatar for me?

Thanks, Ray

Originally posted by gnturboray
I'm wanting an avatar with the class picture of all the retarded kids but cant find it anywhere. Any ideas? If found can someone put it in as an avatar for me?

Thanks, Ray

Yes I can do it when you are ready. Send to TBreply@aol.com
I would be careful tho as poking fun at retarded kids is not real cuth if you ask me, but I want to see this first. If anything, we should be lucky we are the way we are and we should be donating to support their not so enjoyable lives. Just my opinion but making fun of underprivilaged kids is NOT my way nor the way of the admin of TB.com. Maybe "the Other site" would get a kick out of it , but here, we feel it would be a cheap shot. However, it is your avatar and it REPRESENTS you. Remember that. This one I want to see before it is posted. No other moderator or admin work with this. I will.

Thanks and good luck
Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Re: Re: Avatar??

Originally posted by WE4
Yes I can do it when you are ready. Send to TBreply@aol.com
I would be careful tho as poking fun at retarded kids is not real cuth if you ask me, but I want to see this first. If anything, we should be lucky we are the way we are and we should be donating to support their not so enjoyable lives. Just my opinion but making fun of underprivilaged kids is NOT my way nor the way of the admin of TB.com. Maybe "the Other site" would get a kick out of it , but here, we feel it would be a cheap shot. However, it is your avatar and it REPRESENTS you. Remember that. This one I want to see before it is posted. No other moderator or admin work with this. I will.

Thanks and good luck
Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Never mind,,geez,,,,I dont need to be lectured by you.. It's my preference if you don't want to do it thats fine.

Can someone make this my avatar?

i think its bigfoot but i am not sure

Attachments

• nick edit.jpg
    nick edit.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 83
Done!

Done! 3/6/05 at 11:07 PST PM

He is gonna love this...:rolleyes: .........

Bruce
WE4

Re: Re: Re: Avatar??

Originally posted by gnturboray
Never mind,,geez,,,,I dont need to be lectured by you.. It's my preference if you don't want to do it thats fine.

Wasn't lecturing.... just informing. Take my opinion for what it is worth... basically nothing.
Just felt it was a little odd , thats all.

I am sorry that I have sympathy for those who are truly impaired, especially kids. But, again, that's me.

Send me what you want.
Your deal.

Bruce
WE4

I think an avatar picture of GNTURBORAY donating a 2 thousand dollar check to mentally handicapped childred would be a great idea. I see no problem with that.

Re: Done!

Originally posted by WE4
Done! 3/6/05 at 11:07 PST PM

He is gonna love this...:rolleyes: .........

Bruce
WE4

AHAHA bruce, he is gunna love it and your laughing so hard you may pee your pants!

feel free to take it down after he emails you about it.

You know? You may be onto something...

Originally posted by PEACHS
I think an avatar picture of GNTURBORAY donating a 2 thousand dollar check to mentally handicapped childred would be a great idea. I see no problem with that.

Thanks Peaches as you have maybe set in motion something. Just as our freind GNTURBORAY has.

With my health and surgery this week, It might be nice if somebody would step up and voluteer to take up a collection ,as it is Easter, and we can donate to Easter seals or something as a lump sum from TB.com
I think that would be nice.
If somebody would please assist me with this I would be greatful.
I have too much to handle just to get me around everyday. I can't imagine what it would be like to be this disabled all the time. I can only NOW relate.
Anyway, we can banner ad it and put up a thread and set up a paypal donation button if somebody will help me.

You all know how to find me and I think it would be a super idea!:)

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Re: Re: Done!

Originally posted by Reaper
AHAHA bruce, he is gunna love it and your laughing so hard you may pee your pants!

feel free to take it down after he emails you about it.

It is still a free country. Last time I checked. If you want an large ugly old man for your avatar, thats on you .:eek: ...Hey define "normal" I always say!

PS> If it bothered him that bad , he could change it. It would take him awhile to figure out so we are cool for a bit. ROFLMAO!;)

Bruce
WE4

Re: Re: Re: Done!

Originally posted by WE4

PS> If it bothered him that bad , he could change it. It would take him awhile to figure out so we are cool for a bit. ROFLMAO!;)

Bruce
WE4

he is gunna Kick both of our ASSES :cool: