Autozone+Jesse James=sell out.

JJ IS Kool

JJ has eat too, he is just working and endorsing so he can pull in the bux. He has proven himself time and again. What makes me sick are these fat body middle age posers who walk around with the Chopper T-shirts and sully hats and try to look cool. Or better yet ride around on their new rice wanna be choppers. I have more respect for those smucks in the Clint Eastwood movies "Every Which Way But Loose" riding those home made rice Honda choppers.

i was at the javits center in NY for the bike show last weekend and OCC were there along with Indian Larry and others. its funny how cruisers and custom choppers are becoming more of a trend and a status thing anymore. all i know is i ride the sh it out of my bike all the time, and its balls out all the time.

I have more respect for those smucks in the Clint Eastwood movies "Every Which Way But Loose" riding those home made rice Honda choppers.

LOL, or remember Homer's motorcycle gang on the Simpsons? LOL, Lenny had a riding lawnmower. :p

I think Harleys have been cross culture expensive toys since the new design motors came out and you didn't have to be a good mechanic to own one. ;)

I still like the old ones however. :)

Bet this one ends up like the rock band thread. :D

Nobody likes the big sellers and popular stuff since they are mainstream now and automatically lose their coolness with the "In" crowd or make that the "fringe" crowd.

:p

Moving the price of bikes up the ladder over $20K ain't gonna allow everyone at Daytona to buy a new one. :eek:

Ya gots to be rich.

It is not a Harley and it is not a chopper.

It seems strange that my February Cycle World came on the same day I read this thread.

http://www.cycleworld.com/

Honda just told him to build something and this what they got. I like it. There just are not enough photos with the story.

The guy is getting rich from the hard work he has done and the talent he has. I am not finding much wrong with that.

The starter of this tread couldn't have said it any better.I agree %100.Autozone is a hodgy mart for cheap, useless crap.Everyone is selling out.Why is it that what is true is always funny?:D

Make Money while you can. IMO

but it sure is funny seeing everyone from kids in strollers to guys w/ walkers wearing his Chopper shop shirt. you know the one.

You Autozone haters are hilarious

I've dealt with every parts store out there and they are pretty much all the same. Yes certain locations may have someone smart that is able to help you, but most of the time they don't know crap about our cars, and being as rare and old as they are you really shouldn't expect them too. They all sell the same parts. If you need race spec parts that you can pound on then a stock spec part won't do. The only thing we ever had consistant problems with from the aftermarket was plug wires. We tried everybodys brand and they all sucked and had to use the factory wires. This was years ago and quality may be better now. Other than that, the aftermarket parts were usually pretty good. We usually had no more issues with aftermarket parts than we did with factory parts.

Now the next question is do I think Jesse is selling out. Well one definition given of selling out is that you don't use the products of the place your endorsing. Well I do believe that Jesse probably does use autozone parts on some occasions. I doubt he builds any bikes out of them though. LOL You guys don't know. He may have a buddy there that gets him a discount. LOL

The best parts counter person I ever dealt with was a girl that worked at O'reillys. She knew jack crap about cars but the good thing is she knew that she didn't know crap and didn't try to pretend like she did,like most of the fellows in these places. She would listen to you and would check the computer or catalog for your part, then actually verify that she had the part on the shelf, and then to the best of her ability she would describe the part to you that she was holding in her hand to try to verify that what she actually had, was what you wanted, and then she would set that sucker aside for you and have it waiting for when you came in. I know this sounds like it should be standard practice but its really quite rare. Usually you call up and they say "yeah we got that" and then you waste a trip to go down there and they don't have it.:D

mention that he has a stock turbo and 50s and talk about f1 racers and his dynomax mufflers? What a retarded statement

The retard is you. Before you rush in to back your boyfriend, you might get a grasp of sentence context.

You buddy is knocking the knowledge of AZ employees, yet he's too stupid himself to know WTF kind of mufflers he has on his buzzbomber of a Buick.

One day when/ if you get out of school, stop poping pimples, and get a job, you might be able to afford to pay the insurance on any custom bike.

I'll take ya'lls word for the tool statement...I'm sure both of you are more than qualified to identify tools.....

Originally posted by NCTTA
The retard is you. Before you rush in to back your boyfriend, you might get a grasp of sentence context.

You buddy is knocking the knowledge of AZ employees, yet he's too stupid himself to know WTF kind of mufflers he has on his buzzbomber of a Buick.

One day when/ if you get out of school, stop poping pimples, and get a job, you might be able to afford to pay the insurance on any custom bike.

I'll take ya'lls word for the tool statement...I'm sure both of you are more than qualified to identify tools.....

So he mispelled dynomax big freakin deal, that was my point, what is your problem man? Enough with the personal attacks for no reason, second if you could read you'd notice i worked at Oreillys for 4 years, and the zits have been gone since middle school, and oh hoh you have money bit, well being im 20 and in school no i don't have a lot of money and don't really care that I can't afford a custom bikes insurance:rolleyes: As you can tell by my sig i obviously spend my money on other things. Get off yourself

Originally posted by zam70
Fact of the matter is, Jesse is a GREAT fabricater who is cashing in on his fame. What's wrong with that? He's not doing anything that everyone else wouldn't do.
Calling him a sell out is no different than calling yourself a sell out if you accept a raise that is offered at your own employer...Give the guy a break.

I agree.

At first I was rolling my eyes at the commercial. But, then I thought: Hey, he has paid his dues (very troubled past), cleaned himself up, he has a wife and kid(s)... why not provide the best he can for them, and himself?

At the end of the day, Jesse will still pop you in the face if you rub him the wrong way.

Too many "haters"... just be glad we aren't all stuck watching Will & Grace, Trading Spaces, or the Antiques Road Show.

I’m sorry in advance to all of the innocent byreaders.

Really, I tried to take the high road and not even respond to some of the ignorance, but this is just too much.
First off, I would like to apologize to some of you guys. I didn’t realize that some of you were such big Jesse James fans. And I didn’t mean to offend anyone, especially NCTTA, who probably wouldn’t be so offended if he didn’t have Jesse’s c*ck stuck in his mouth right now. He must be one of those guys we were discussing earlier—middle aged, overweight, West Coast Choppers t-shirt wearing fairy --advertising an overpriced product that he could never afford. Tell me, NCTTA when did you jump on the chopper bandwagon.
Second, I promise-- if you knew me and you didn’t live half way across the country, you wouldn’t be talking all that s#!t. And if you think I’m scared of Jesse James, you’re way off. Do you think tattoos make a bad man? You must be a woman, the way you knit pick—is that the best you could do? Dyn“O”max and the 50#’s. Did you ever stop to think that maybe I was preparing for future upgrades? And the Dynomax are quieter than flowmasters and flow whole lot better. Furthermore, my car is a lot faster than a lot of TB guys who have more money in there cars. The way you tune something isn’t necessarily the only way there is. And when you cry, when you see this just remember that you turned it into a personal attack you fudge packer. And don’t turn to money. I promise you can’t win there either.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Please forgive me I didn't know you were a 22yr old realestate appraiser from TX. Everyone knows what an azzwhippin combo that is. Not only are you a stone cold killer, but you've got the worlds fastest stock turbo car with one of those super fancy adjustable wastegates.

Smart, tuff and rich....I bet your Mommy is soooooo proud of you, why don't ask her if she is when she tucks you in.

If you ever get a break from taking over the World and have a chance to go to Bowling Green, or any other Buick meet, let me know, because I'm looking for a new hero, and you sound like the perfect person.

GIRLS! Settle down and go to your rooms!

Just thought you might want to know - You two are making each other look really SToOpId...The personal attacks really aren't needed and internet posing is just that - POsing and useless.

Back to the subject --------------------