AutoFair-August 28

NCTyphoon

Autofair show date will be Saturday, August 28. I guess they had to move the fall date up because of racing events. We have 15 allotted spaces, so if you want a space, let me know. Hope everyone has a nice 4th holiday

The Autofair lineup thus far, I still have a few spots open so nayone wanting to come out let me know ASAP.Also if I left anybody out??, let me know. If you want your passes mailed, pm me your address,(Scott S from SC, yours will be in the mail tomorrow since I already have your mailing address)
1-Cheryl
2-Pat
3-Pat
4-Kevin D.
5-Eric S.
6-Randy M
7-Conrad C
8-Kevin H
9-Rob D
10-Scott S (SC)
11-Brian B
12-Sam B
13- open
14-open
15-open

I hope everyone had a safe trip home. Thank you everybody for a great showing.
Congratulations to our winners this show!
Best of Show- Conrad -GN
2nd place - Eric- GN
Best Interior -Kevin H -TType
Best Exterior - Chris - TType

Where was all the Buicks? Only one I seen was right outside gate 8, sharp car btw to the owner.

Sorry you missed us. We were in the main grandstand tunnel, between turns 3 &4. FYI if you come to future shows: We're usually either somewhere in the grandstand tunnel or just outside gate 7 on the outskirts of the facility, depending on where they designate us to park.

That bites! We looked for Buicks after parts digging,came so close. I'll catch y'all next time.

Hey, did you happen to see the GN ElCamino in the infield near turn 2 ?? It had 84/85 airdams on it, with rally wheels.
Here's a pic of our Best of Show winner Conrad's car. Perhaps some of the others got some more pics of our group and will post up

Attachments

• DCP_0053.jpg
    DCP_0053.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 133
big thumbs up to all the winners, cheryl and the rest who showed :cool:

Here are acouple pics of the group

068.jpg

069.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

072.jpg

073.jpg

Hey, did you happen to see the GN ElCamino in the infield near turn 2 ?? It had 84/85 airdams on it, with rally wheels.

066.jpg

065.jpg

064.jpg

It had a full GN interior and dash. looked like all it needed was the trim around the windows to be finished. I liked it :cool:

I hope everyone had a safe trip home. Thank you everybody for a great showing.
Congratulations to our winners this show!
Best of Show- Conrad -GN
2nd place - Eric- GN
Best Interior -Kevin H -TType

Corrected :Best Exterior - Pat (w/ Scott) - TType

The maroon T belongs to Pat who came up with Scott Smith from SC. I mistankenly had his name listed wrong. Very nice car.
The WH1 gray T with maroon interior belongs to Pat B (SloGn)

The maroon T belongs to Pat who came up with Scott Smith from SC. I mistankenly had his name listed wrong. Very nice car.
The WH1 gray T with maroon interior belongs to Pat B (SloGn)

This car....
Picasa Web Albums - Lewis - AutofairFall2010

Hard to tell from the pics that it's a WH1. Anyway Pat if it's your car I've got some original moroon pallex seat cloth if you are interested in some. Think I have nearly 5 yards.