Auto Transport

GN/GTO

Palumbo
Trucking LLC

Buy or sell a car out of state or on E-Bay
Need a car picked up or shipped??
There is now an alternative to the big corporate giant shipping company
Palumbo Trucking offers personalized shipping of your new purchase or the vehicle you just sold.
Savings available for along route hauls.
Contract pricing or per mile
Standard mileage charge of $1.25 per mile
Insurance available $35.00 per vehicle
Call Don @ 386-795-0800
Fax 386-322-9571

hi don man i might be able

Palumbo
Trucking LLC
hey don i have a 87 gray on gray t on ebay right now with a rebuilt 109 trans and a bunch of new parts if i need a carrier i will give you call thanks kev

Palumbo Trucking offers personalized shipping of your new purchase or the vehicle you just sold.
Insurance available $35.00 per vehicle this is my new tsm car for 08 at bg cant wait
Call Don @ 386-795-0800
Fax 386-322-9571
hi don what was your best et for 07

It has been a bad year for me. I blew head gaskets in Bowling Green best there was a 10.07 at 100.03 mph... let off when it let go around the 1000 ft mark... Thought I had things resolved went to Reynolds, was doing my license test for NHRA drivers license, made two 60ft runs both 1.43 times, then made the two 1/8 mile runs, first one let off at about the 500 foot mark and ran 11.61 at 79 mph, second 1/8 mile run I let off just before the 1/8 mile mark and it ran a 10.40 at 101 mph. Car sure did feel strong. But then came the first of what was planned to be my two 9 second runs and I would have got my license. Well again at about the 1000 ft mark pop goes the head gasket again 10.01 at 130 mph. This time it blew all three cylinders on passenger side... Driver side are fine. I think the bank to bank F.A.S.T. system shut fuel off to pass side bank??? But thid time it even cracked a piston in #2 cylinder... I hate this car....I'd sell it but my wife won't let me...LOL

Palumbo
Trucking LLC

Insurance available $35.00 per vehicle
Call Don @ 386-795-0800
Fax 386-322-9571

Don,

Is that $1.25 per mile both ways?
I have to get repos hauled in from all over the country I will give you a call!

The $1.25 is per loaded mile. In a perfect world if you had a car coming from a location I could find other cars in that area. That way I'd be loaded both ways. If I had to go somewhere empty the charge for empty miles is .80 per mile. These prices are for friends in the Buick world. For outsiders everything goes up 10 cents per mile..

I do use the U Ship website but the way it works is, the carriers like myself have to bid on shipping items for the customer. Very competitive. And the whole process takes forever.

Don have you been on uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace - Ship Freight, Furniture, Vehicles or Moves

you can prolly retire off the business from there.....:wink:

With the so called "rates" that people want to pay there, it usually costs the driver $$$ to run thier eqiupment on that site. Plus being the brokers they are, even though they do not admit it, the fees that are paid to Uship, they are the only ones usually making money. Don, do you have anything coming out of the SW US, maybe we could tag team up on something sometime. :wink: