Auto Meter Boost Gauge. Sweep from 0 -35 psi Back lit bright electric blue LED

njbadboy

87 Sick Ass GN
I Have a few brand new in the box. They look awesome in the car. They light up crisp and bright electric blue. No dull bulb back light but a bright LED that you can see!!!! Boost gauge from zero to 35 LBS.
$ 50.00 bucks while they last. I only have a few. I have 1 with vacuum -30 to boost of 30lbs also. Full sweep looks very cool going from negative to positive as the
boost builds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the pictures & view the slide show.
Boost Gauge

Hboost,
Try refreshing the web page. Some times webshots gets to much trafic and you just have to refresh. Check out the pics and let no. I have 1 with the full sweep -30 to +30. The others are all 0 to 35 boost only.

i'm interested in the one with vac readings .. do you have pic of it .. and do you take paypal?

Sounds good I will take it "vacumn 30 lb to boost 30lb"if I can get a view of what it looks like first!!!! link does not work "too much traffic??".. If you can send the slide show an pics directly to me that would be fine. autertidmore@aol.com What size is the gauge?

One Left new in the box who wants it 50 bucks + 5 bucks to ship. PayPal only.

Attachments

• Boost Guage 015.jpg
    Boost Guage 015.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 108
Bright Blue LED Lighting looks awesome @ Night

Attachments

• Boost Guage 010.jpg
    Boost Guage 010.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 108
Blackhawk has not finalized with payment so who wants this so I can ship it out UPS today? Send me 55 bucks via paypal. my account with paypal is derman@acecopy.net

Attachments

• Boost Guage 005.jpg
    Boost Guage 005.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 95
I have 1 left 50 bucks & it is yours

I will take only Paypal due to the ease of it. $50.00 plus $5.00 to ship it ups.

Dave sent it out UPS. Sorry to any one who missed out. If I can get my hands on any more I will post again.