Augusta, GA

Strahd_Zarovich

SSG Schaecher (SHAKE)
I am in GA for the next 4 months and am looking for things to do. Clubs, Shows, anywhere to hangout.

Any good strip clubs around here?

I guess not....
Activities are pretty sparse in this region of the country.
I am miles from everywhere too....

Been to Augusta a few times myself and the best it gets is Hooters. Enjoy the food and the green country side.

REG

Jackson Speedway (House of Hook) is a must see in nearby Jackson, S.C. Pretty wild scene there on the weekends.

Next time a group or Buicks are going let me know and I will check it out.

I have nothing but time here.

Their are several strip clubs downtown on Broad Street.

If you are into that sort of thing then I am sure you will find them to be much better than Hooters.

I've never been to them so I don't remember the names but they aren't hard to find...drive down Broad Street until you see them.

BlownZ said:
Their are several strip clubs downtown on Broad Street.

If you are into that sort of thing then I am sure you will find them to be much better than Hooters.

I've never been to them so I don't remember the names but they aren't hard to find...drive down Broad Street until you see them.

After my your wife leaves you. You stop caring and just want to see some girls dance on poles.

You wanted to know where any "good" strip clubs are. They are in Atlanta. There are strip clubs on broad street. I remember the Disc Tech and the Bulldog. Look up John's Truck Repair. He is a big TR guy and knows a lot of others in the area.