Audiowizard

CARE FOR A SMOKE ANYONE?
Staff member
This one is in the mountains

Attachments

• blazer mountain.jpg
    blazer mountain.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 147
The wall of "BOOM" 4 18" subs, 2 8" mid-bass, 2 3.5" rear fill.

Attachments

• blazer boom boom 1.jpg
    blazer boom boom 1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 151
These aint no small amps!

Attachments

• fosgate power.jpg
    fosgate power.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 156
Chillin at friends house!

Attachments

• blazer parked.jpg
    blazer parked.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 140
Originally posted by mcss383
nice. Got that thing low enough? lol

Not really, I dropped it another inch after the pic was taken and replaced wheels with 16" Centerline Comets :D .

hey audiowizzard...what is the total drop on that blazer? my friend has a 85 Blazer w/ a 6 inch drop alll the way around...plus he kept the stock rims {15 inch } and put low pro. Nittos on there...truck sits 3 inchs off the ground and 2-1/2 w/ 2 people in it...bottoms out over lil bumps but it can make it up speedbumps. only bad part is he cracked the oil pan backin out of the drive way... {2.8 liter P.O.S} but he has a 305 to go in it now.

After the pic was taken, I did 3.5" dropped coils and DJM 3" dropped A-arms for a 6.5" total front end drop and 16" Centerline Comets. The Centerlines tucked nicely under the front fender wells. My front cross member had 1" clearance :eek: and was drivable (barely!) The 15" wheels made me drag the ground too bad.

Oh and thanks Kevin :) .

It was around 142 db in the early '90s but the meters read differently compared to the meters used today. The bass could be heard from a 1 mile distance.