Audiowizards GN pics!

YIKES!!!!!!!!!

The picture files on your site are huge....

I'd suggest running them through Photoshop's "Save for Web" feature to optimize their size and make them a bit smaller and easier to download...as it was it was taking over 5 minutes to download your page on a 28.8 modem.

If you do not have to softeware to do it, then send me the zip file, i'll optimize all the pics and then send them back to you.

I good pic size is roughly 350-450 pixels wide, and under 50-60k each.

Thanks mcss383, I am glad I have computer literate friends :cool: . I got your private message, thanks again. After this is all over, I will owe you an install on the "Monte".

Props to mcss383

I went to the page that you made for me, that was way cool of you to take the time and do this. I wished I had better pics but I was in a hurry and I dont think I had the best camera either but I still appreciated the use of my father-in-laws camera. My wife just bought me an '81 Turbo Trans-am so there goes the high dollar camera I was gonna buy :eek: . But I would rather have the car instead :cool: . I am lucky to have her :D .

I owe you big time Bradley, thanks again.

aww, I forgot about you poor dial-up users....it loads instantly on this cable.....lol.

Yeah I need to lower em a little, but i just threw that up so as everyone would be able to see it.

mcss383,
Since you posted that page for me, I have been getting mobbed with e-mails about the GN. I have had several offers on it on top of the questions about the audio system. I had a final offer of $14,000.00 and it was tempting but I dont want to sell it because once you own one, you are in it for life. Thanks again.

mcss383,
Do you have anymore pics of the monte? I would like to see more if you do. I want to see some of the engine.

I have some somewhere of the 350 out of the car as it was about to go in.......but I can't seem to find it....

well here is one of the motor going into the car.

Attachments

• motor_out_of_car.jpg
    motor_out_of_car.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 127
One swipe!

Pulling the tranny at the same is smart and faster, good pic BTW.

ok, well I have updated my web page now....I have new pics of my car, detailed pics of the stereo, and also pics of our 2001 Suburban....with a sneak peek at our 2001 Silverado HD 2500 4x4 Duramax Diesel.

I also put the more modem friendly versions of Audiowizards pics. ;)

pics

mcss383,
I have some pics of my show truck from the "old days" when I competed TOW (Thunder on wheels), If I send you pics, would you have enough space on your web page to post them? I also have some from my friends 454 SS that I did that I would like to add. Let me know, thanks.

mcss383 in the house???

mcss383,
Do you have a high quality scanner? because if you do, I will get your address and mail you my pics of some of my installs from the old days. If you want, e-mail me your address so I can mail them to ya.

yeah my parents have a real high quality scanner.....but I don't know when the next time that I will be going home....prob not until the middle of Oct for my B-day. Weekends are too valuable for me, the time I need to catch up on all my homework.

Just let me know when you are headed back home and I will mail them to you a week pror of you leaving college and dont forget the address :eek: . Thanks righteous dude :D .