Audible Knock Detector

I think it would be worth trying one out.

Since I have one on my Syclone, I have never heard any audible detonation,,,,,,,,it works that fast.

If you can hear the audble knock & a Syclone engine when your boosting, it's most likely too late,blew a piston

You can set it so it will retard the timing on the cylinder that is detonating or set it so all cylinders retard when any one or more cylinders is detonating.:cool:

Damn.................I've always wanted a Syclone..............post up about this in a post about "What other tots do you have". I'd like to see some pics of it. :biggrin:

Now when catastrophic failure occurs and severe knock rears it's ugly head, it's too late. The silver salute from under your hood will already have done its damage.

First I've ever heard it called "The Silver Salute"........I think that I would much rather just get "Flipped Off" :biggrin:

I think it would be worth trying one out.

Since I have one on my Syclone, I have never heard any audible detonation,,,,,,,,it works that fast.

If you can hear the audble knock & a Syclone engine when your boosting, it's most likely too late,blew a piston

You can set it so it will retard the timing on the cylinder that is detonating or set it so all cylinders retard when any one or more cylinders is detonating.:cool:

very cool..... so its fast enough to catch it you think? id really like to try one... but the cost seems hard to justify.

A.j.