Auburn auction

GSX-PKV

GNX 072 just was bid to $37,500 at RM Auctions America in Auburn. Did not sell, reserve not met.

you really didn't think .....

anyone would let it go for THAT amount!

mine is for sale "cheap" but before I'd let go that cheap , I'd put an LS motor in it!

Just like everything else the collector car market has taken a big hit. Don't know the cars history or condition but there's lots of bargain shopping going around. In my opinion if you really don't need the money hold on to your car because the market will eventually come back.

It was "worn" in my opinion. It looked like it had a hard 28k miles because it looked like it needed a lot of TLC to make it nice. Makes you question the 28k miles... I'd get a Carfax before bidding on it for sure. It had that old Kenne Bell "cyclops" ram air hole cut into the air dam. If you wanted top dollar for your car, you would think that that would be a 5 minute fix to do before auctioning the car. Engine compartment looked grim. I think 37k was a good price for a car in the condition of that one which I saw in person at Auburn.