attn..m233roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

NICKG

since you will not respond to pm's or email
.Guys in a way I was wrong to come on and bash Mike. He was right, it was a cat hanger not a turbo shield, (that is a different story) anyway I sold him a new in the box part i bought from gmpartsdirect ...i never looked at it till i sold it..it was in a sealed box. He started withn a bad attitude right away and just got angrier and angrier. Now a few years later i see him on a high horse ..the guy was just NASTY to deal with..he leaves a commenbt calling ME a moron on ebay feedback, which cannot be erased, and afterwards wants me to give him his $$ back? his comments cost me a JOB..yea..it came up at a JOB INTERVIEW, we chuckled about it and i did not get the job...insiders tell me it was due to that MORON comment. Now he is saying that i am a jerk?>
I pm'd (and emailed him tonight)him saying i was done with him and that I was not gonna bother him anymore about it....like a week ago. NOW he continues it by again calling me names? saying he ain't done with my "slander"...? Sorry mike I said i was done..stop fanning it..let it go. I am.
Oh I am sure he sells great parts..and reading about it here, I am glad. I had a bad experience , lots of others haven't. I would have been cool save the jerk/moron and other names . At this point, don't bother me and I won't bother you. (this means no name calling)
pm me or respond to the pm's or email i have sent you

Send us a link to your ebay profile. It was on ebay, so we dont have direct links

BW:)

This is enough... This thread is closed.....
Please see the other thread where this started!

Status
Not open for further replies.