Attn: California guys. Street racing spots?

SPOT MY 6

Stock crawlin National...
I will be in Los Angeles from March 7th thru the 17th. I am big into street racing here in Chicago. Can anyone point me to any good spots in CA that would be worthwile to see some racing? Where does everyone hang out on friday/saturday/sunday nights (or even during the week)? I know Bakersfield has a good scene (from what I've heard). If anyone could let me know where the spots are I'd appreciate it! Im willing to drive a decent mile if needed. If you dont want to post here, please PM me. Thanks!

hey man.

there are a few racing spots here in LA, the bad thing is racing is hardly ever done anymore, is mostly hanging out and shooting the BS, if you want i can take you to one that i know off that might be good, email me and let me know where you be staying at and probably i come out and get you with my GN, or you can drive out to me, so we can go terrorize some camaro and mustang boys..

email is matanovich@hotmail.com

Sounds good. I have family that lives in Downey, so me and my girlfriend will be staying there for the week. That would be cool if we could meet up and cruise or somethin. I will email you.

Check to see if Fontana will be open when you are here. You can see a bunch of cars there and it is legal.

;)

Reggie, thanks. Ill check that out too.

Any other spots I should check out while Im out there?

Well we just got in today and boy is it nice out here!

wiked87gn,
Ill call you tonight.