Attention O.G.S.

re-evaluating

Can't even re-member
O.G.S. I am hoping maybe this post will get you to at least address this issue. I know that you are a sponsor of this board and since you won't respond to my phone calls or my email I thought maybe I can get your attention here. After all of my previous calls and emails prior to this email over a period of 4 weeks I finally received a call back and an email in response. Below is your email letting me know you found it and were shipping the final shirt. SIX weeks later still nothing and several calls and a couple emails with no reply... I know it is only a simple shirt. I want to emphasize the other shirts I did receive were fantastic quality but the lack of customer service is just unreal. A simple call or email is all it takes I really don't understand why you will not respond over a $10 to $12 shirt on a $70 order. I am confused by you lack of action. I am not looking for anyone else to jump on and bash anyone just a response form O.G.S. since I have tried for weeks by every other means to make contact with them. If you know them and they will take your call let them know they can respond here. Dave England

[Dave:

I was out sick last week and was planning on coming in today, but an emergency trip to the dentist this morning prevented that. I was checking messages from home while I was out, and returning calls when I could. I don't have any messages written down that you had called. I don't quite understand the 4 weeks trying to contact us. Last week, yes since I wasn't in. If you had sent an E-mail I didn't get. In fact your E-mail below indicating you sent it at 11:04 am only showed up at 2:15 pm. In any event I will be in later this evening and I did get this E-mail so lets see if I can get your problem solved.

I did find your Invoice 415 that shipped on 10/25/02. You are correct about the tank top not being listed. I'll need to got back through the order book that I used for the Bristol show and find the handwritten order. Did you by chance keep a copy of the receipt I had given you? I'm guessing I didn't have your logo or size in stock that's why the tank top was a special order. Let me do some further investigation and get back to you. If I over looked it for some reason when you other shirts shipped, I'll get it right out to you. I will let you know later today what I find out.

If you do have the handwritten receipt from Bristol, could you fax it to me at 503-218-1441 and this will speed things up even more.

Thanks for your patience,
Georgianne Saraco
O.G.S. Distributing]

[Dave:

I found my order book from the Bristol show with the receipt for what you had ordered. I am showing the gray tank top, but have no idea why it wasn't included. I may of been thinking you had taken it at the show and I forgot to indicate that on the receipt that may of been why it was included. In any event. I know what's missing and will get it out to you right away.

Thanks
Georgianne
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 10:04 PM
To: Ogs
Subject: FW: Invoice 415 dated 10/25/2002]

Hello OGS your customer service still stinks

Hopefully the moderator will actually read the post before he deletes it this time with no explaination. I guess it would have been ok to say "O.G.S. riped me off" like the CAS thread only difference I can see is that CAS is no longer a sponsor of the site. I know they are only blowing me off over a $10 shirt not $8000 but their actions are the same. No return calls no return emails. How hard is it. Thanks Dave

Hopefully a moderator will actually read the post before he deletes it this time with no explaination

Dave you were given an explaination in the form a P.M. on why your thread "O.G.S. riped me off" on 3-6-03 2003 was deleted here it is:

"Dave, I think it would be better if you were to contact Jason and/or Bruce before you post a thread containing your preceived lack of service from a paying Vendor on this BB. If all is well and it is agreeable, then by all means post away but please do it with their permission first since you are refering to a paying vendor. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

Geoff

March 6th, 2003 02:40 PM"

Dave, did you contact Jason and/or Bruce as I suggested? I see you did reword your thread but the premise is still the same. I understand the principle of the matter but I also realize things do happen running a business.

Geoff

Thank you Rollin

As I said in my response to your PM (which didn't give me the pop up as usual) I didn't know you sent one until now. I did not contact Jason before posting as I did not find that there was a PM until your post. I did just a cut and past the post is the same (exactly) just the topic was changed... O.G.S. does fantastic work on their shirts but I have made dozens of calls and several emails trying to contact them. I pasted 2 of their own emails explaining their resolution but 6 weeks later I still have nothing. I believe because of this thread I have received an email telling me:
I've been trying to contact you, but the number I have for you just rings and rings. I had sent E-mails, but didn't get a response, I'm guessing you didn't receive them. I wasn't in yesterday and just tried calling, and again the phone just rings. Don't know if it's a problem on my end or what so I'm trying the E-mail again Your shirt was sent out and then after about 10 days was returned to me with a stamp from the Post Office saying "Can't Be Delivered As Addressed". with my correct address listed.. this was clipped from their email my address removed and shortened for bandwidth. I provided them with my cell phone number with voice mail so I should have received something. I have been waiting for over 10 weeks since I brought this to their attention and since Bristol for a simple shirt. Thank you for your attention Dave England