ATR Pitt Bull mufflers

Hello All,
I’m looking for 2 ATR PITBULL Mufflers with 2.5” inlet and outlet. Know of any vendors

ATR has been out of business for years now. Richard Clark bought up all of the remaining stock way back when. However, he’s since gone through all of that. Not sure on this so someone can correct if I’m wrong? However, I think Mr. Clark helped developed the 3” SS GN1 mufflers (which are supposed to be a copy of the Pit Bulls)!

You might try begging for a set in the Parts Wanted Section? However, Pit Bull Mufflers are by far the best muffler ever made for our cars and they sound incredible in 2.5” configuration too! So, good luck finding the Unicorn Bones (for less than a brand new GN1 - 3” polished set up)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to hear those on a TB. All the videos seem to be LS trucks.:rolleyes:

ATR has been out of business for years now. Richard Clark bought up all of the remaining stock way back when. However, he’s since gone through all of that. Not sure on this so someone can correct if I’m wrong? However, I think Mr. Clark helped developed the 3” SS GN1 mufflers (which are supposed to be a copy of the Pit Bulls)!

You might try begging for a set in the Parts Wanted Section? However, Pit Bull Mufflers are by far the best muffler ever made for our cars and they sound incredible in 2.5” configuration too! So, good luck finding the Unicorn Bones (for less than a brand new GN1 - 3” polished set up)!

Your so right , looks like Archie at GN1 Performance and Jason at RJC has these exhaust systems .
I appreciate your feedback

Your so right , looks like Archie at GN1 Performance and Jason at RJC has these exhaust systems .
I appreciate your feedback

Anytime! I’m not sure what the sound difference is between the 2.5” to the 3.0” inch? However, you are definitely after what is “the hawtest exhaust ever made for our cars!” As I’ve yet to find something that sounds as good even (much less better)!

Im with Buick GX1 and Pronto as I too would love to hear what a set of Borla XR1’s sounds like on our cars? If I’m not mistaken, some years ago Borla had a kit for our cars (may have been more generic GBody type deal)? However, it must not have been too popular cause I haven’t seen any out there. I do so wish that somebody would recreate the Pit Bulls though as they were in a league all to their own!!

Post up a sound bite whenever you decide and get it installed.

For sure ! I have nice stainless exhaust over the axel to the rear I want to keep. But the GN1 Performance and RJC 4” single shot is my focus.
Is there a difference between a duel 2.5” or a single 3” or 4” . I know our cars don’t like back pressure. At this point it’s a preference of looks and sound.

Be patient, it took me over a year to find a NOS 2 1/2 inch ATR Pit Bull polished exhaust system.
It was well worth the wait!

Be patient, it took me over a year to find a NOS 2 1/2 inch ATR Pit Bull polished exhaust system.
It was well worth the wait!

Time is irrelavant here.
As these NOS systems get scarcer, you have to be exponentially luckier to find one !