ATR Pitbull hp137 r3 arb eo d304-2.........help !!!!!!!

ggman

hello everybody,

i bought a GN a year ago and had to change a few things on it to get it working. my mechanic noticed that it had this chip installed ,
----------------->> ATR Pitbull hp137 r3 arb eo d304-2,
Does anybody know the specs for this chip ?? does anybody know a link so i can read up on it ??
i have looked and looked and looked but i can find anything. i even tried the ATR website but it isnt working anymore, do they have a new site with a different name ??

i just want to see exactly what this chip does performance wise. any help will do. i have looked and looked and usually i find answers , but i guess this chip is so old that not even google can help me, lol. thankx guys.

Best thing to do is get a Turbo tweak chip or Extender chip and be done. The new stuff is light years ahed of the ATR chip

Best thing to do is get a Turbo tweak chip or Extender chip and be done. The new stuff is light years ahed of the ATR chip
Follow Turbo Nastys advice,get the chip out of there before you detonate the motor and kill it.
Those chips were very aggresive and I personally wouldn't run one hard on pump fuel

thank you for your input. you have not told me something i didnt know.after reading hundreds of posts i established that the atr pitbull isnt the best chip out there,but.....that was not my initial question
my question was , what are the actual specs of the chip ? where can i find out more info about it? i would like to know the exact specs and not that there are better chips out there.
i want to know what the chip i have does.i need someone that knows to direct me in the right direction.there is nothing on the internet that says the specs of the atr chip.
no offense guys but my question is still unanswered, thank you though for your input.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

ATR is out of business and I will advise you get another one maybe stock if your car is not modified .