ATR performance

Gbody5

Stuck in the 80's
Website down for days, phone disconnected, anyone know if they are moving or out of business, or something else???

TIA

if they are out of business why are there parts in the new jegs catalog for gns from atr performance

I believe that I read on another post about the same topic that if you call Jegs they will tell you that all Atr parts are on back order till further notice. All we can do is cross are fingers that some how Atr will magically reopen the doors.

dern i wanted that single shot pitbull exhaust, any one know where i can get a 3" single shot exhaust?

alvin87gn said:
dern i wanted that single shot pitbull exhaust, any one know where i can get a 3" single shot exhaust?

The best way would be go to a local exhaust shop and have a custom one fabbed for your car. It will fit better than the cookie cutter ones anyway.

alvin87gn said:

Give Jack Cotton a call. I'm sure he'll have what you want. I got the 3" singleshot from him a couple of years ago. He's a great guy to deal with ! :)

George

alvin87gn said:
yeah, but those bastards make you put a cat on the thing.

You won't get away without a cat in Illinois anyway, unless you have the car insured as a collector car. I have mine insured as a collector car which has advantages and disadvantages: you can insure the car for what it's really worth and you can eliminate the cat; however, you have restrictions on how many miles you can drive annually (mine is 6000).

Jegg's had three ATR 2.5" stainless downpipes on the shelf for those wanting to keep the stock look. Well, they have two new ones left now.