ATR Musuem Piece question.

Windedv6

Does anyone have or remember the ATR A/F gauge and knock sensor alert box shown below?

P1010001.JPG

I am looking for the four wire wiring instructions for it.

Thank you in advance for helping!

John

Does anyone have or remember the ATR A/F gauge and knock sensor alert box shown below?

P1010001.JPG

I am looking for the four wire wiring instructions for it.

Thank you in advance for helping!

John

John
I have the diagram for the ECM-10. That is the one with the Timing Control.
Not sure if this could help..

That is the atr emc-10, I think I have the chip for it. It adjusts timing through the air temp sensor wires. There are much better devices out there than this now. Get a scanmaster and/or powerlogger and you will be light years ahead of this unit.

Funny- I still use that in my car. I bought it way back when and the A/F meter and knock sensor still work well. I don't adjust the timing with the chip anymore and use a TT chip.

The knock detector is still a good thing, but the led meter is just a voltmeter displaying the volts on your stock o2 sensor. Stock o2 sensors are only semi accurate for tuning.

The knock detector is still a good thing, but the led meter is just a voltmeter displaying the volts on your stock o2 sensor. Stock o2 sensors are only semi accurate for tuning.

I don't personally use this anymore as I use FXi units in both of my Typhoons. I sold this to a friend that has a stock Typhoon and just wants it for the audible knock alarm. I don't believe this unit had the capiblities to adjust timing. There are four wires red, black, orange and grey. I was hoping that someone remembered what they were.

John

i have 2 ATR Musuem pieces:cool: if anyone is interested.
new in the box 2.5 Stainless Pitbulls:cool:
new set of ATR raw stainless look Headers w/external gate metal penis.:biggrin:

ATR A/F gauge

Funny I have this same gauge and was just looking at it days ago. It's for sale if anybody wants it.