ATR Kidney Plate and Heater Core

baadgn

I have an original ATR kidney plate and heater core (core has been pressure tested). This is the plate that ATR used to sell not many were ever made. It gives a lot more clearence on the pass side on cars with a/c, easy access to valve covers, and headers, even pulling the heads. $300

The original of this item was purchased by me from Buddy Cox years back. I told Phil from applied about it and he asked if he could copy it, so I sent it to ATR and a few weeks later they were selling this. Little FYI where this item came from...It's a modified heater core and a reshaped piece of the heater box to give you more room....you just need to cut a piece out of the stock heater box, replace it with the new piece supplied and heater core. More room for Stage 2 heads....

The original of this item was purchased by me from Buddy Cox years back. I told Phil from applied about it and he asked if he could copy it, so I sent it to ATR and a few weeks later they were selling this. Little FYI where this item came from...It's a modified heater core and a reshaped piece of the heater box to give you more room....you just need to cut a piece out of the stock heater box, replace it with the new piece supplied and heater core. More room for Stage 2 heads....

More room with an S2 head than the stock setup with stock heads. If you're putting in a stage motor with S2 heads, grab it now!

I got some photos tonight i will send them to you tommorow and anyone else interested just drop me your e-mail

Here are the pics I left some material from the old ac box so when someone grafts it to their box they can trim off what they don't need

Attachments

• t13.jpg
    t13.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 77
  • t9.jpg
    t9.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 77