ATR Headers, ATI Dampener, TiAl BOV, "4 Inlet Pipe, Champion Bracket.

If the BOV is complete with clamp and weld on flange and fittings. It would be nice to see a side profile picture so I could see the whole condition.

If the BOV is complete with clamp and weld on flange and fittings. It would be nice to see a side profile picture so I could see the whole condition.

Yes the BOV is complete. Let me know what kind of pics you would like and I'll snap some pics for you.

Basically a side profile of the opposite side so I can see all the way around it and the other fitting. Also a picture of the bottom - sealing surface of the vband. Do you know what spring is in it? And it is used yes? Thanks.

Basically a side profile of the opposite side so I can see all the way around it and the other fitting. Also a picture of the bottom - sealing surface of the vband. Do you know what spring is in it? And it is used yes? Thanks.

ill try to take a few more pics of the BOV today. ill snap a few pics of it from different angles.

Champion Bracket sold. Headers, DP system and BOV currently pending sell. In-let pipe and ATI dampener still available as of now. thanks all for the interest. i will update the board of any changes or update.

will that 4'' inlet pipe fit a stock setup will it clear alternator ? i see you have an after market bracket for the altanator it looks like it sit lower than the stock .

will that 4'' inlet pipe fit a stock setup will it clear alternator ? i see you have an after market bracket for the altanator it looks like it sit lower than the stock .

it will fit a stock set up, but will need the champion bracket...