ATR Headers, ATI Dampener, TiAl BOV, "4 Inlet Pipe, Champion Bracket.

ROYAL_6

These are all USED parts and will be sold AS IS.

Selling some parts that I still have laying around. Parts are are still in great shape and working condition. I'm just moving towards a different direction with my car and will no longer have any use for these parts.
If you have any questions please feel free to message me and I will answer all questions to the best of my abilities. Thank you. Shipping and handling is NOT included in price.

ATR Headers: $650 (OBO)

ATI Dampener: $300 (OBO)

"4 Inlet Pipe: $125

TiAl BOV 50mm: $125 (OBO)

Champion Racing Billet Bracket: $145 (OBO)

All prices are negotiable. Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    949 KB · Views: 246
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,009.2 KB · Views: 246
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    853.3 KB · Views: 264
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 252
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    810.1 KB · Views: 259
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    827.7 KB · Views: 284
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    777.3 KB · Views: 269
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    898.4 KB · Views: 264
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    810.9 KB · Views: 239
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    899.1 KB · Views: 246
DO you have the other vband clamp or downpipe for the headers? T4 4 bolt flange?

I am missing one of the clamps for the cross over pipe. But those clamps are easily available an can be found. It is a 4 bolt flange. And I do have a down pipe for it. It's a 3 1/2 DP V-Band. I'll try to snap some pics of it today and post them. If you are looking for both the headers and DP let me know, I'll give you a package deal for both. Thank you. Also, if you would like more in-depth pictures of the headers let me know. I can take a few more pics for you. Thank you once again

There has been any interest in the "4 inlet pipe but many have requested pics of it installed on the engine. So here are some pics.

Pics:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 118