ATR GNX DASH, FAST XFI, wheels, etc

DR BOOST

Technical advisor
few parts that have to go......

Precision 6768 billet hpq oil cooled double ball bearing turbo with about 5000 miles on it. no smoke , no shaft play, has a small nick on the compressor blade from a insect that got sucked in. it has a 3bolt .85 housing on it. ultra fast spooling. 1500

Fast XFI 2.0 with internal data logger option, new Caspers adapter harness, touchscreen data logger/guage 3.5 bar aem map sensor, caspers fuel/oil pressure logger kit, and multiple program thumbwheel. 2200..

custom 3.5 inch downpipe...v-band, heavy gauge stainless steel, with test pipe, 500.....very nice piece.

ATR headers....perfect, no cracks or weld ups, 3 bolt, complete....600

ATR liquid intercooler....complete kit with heat exchanger and pump....makes everyday a 35 degree day....450.

Scat procar seats....black very good condition 250 pair.

4l80e stock....250

200r4 core ...100

centerline auto drags with nice front tires and worn m/t drag radials ....250

billet specialties streetlites 15x4 with mickey thompson radial front runners
15x8 with mickey thompson 255/60 15 drag radials
mint condition 1000

Alpine navigation headunit ...iva-900 .....600

t-60 turbo with on center housing...100

Rjc valve cover spacers....60

caspers knock guage ....45

ATR GNX DASH....vdo guages, all dummy lights, has a built in computer that scans for codes and controls fan/ torque convertor clutch......this is the nicest gnx style dash available.....1500

more to come....

If the intercooler isn't spoken for yet I will take it, provided it's 100% complete and working.

If the intercooler isn't spoken for yet I will take it, provided it's 100% complete and working.
Yep I'm first in line for it that's why I wanted the pictures, because in his post he says It's 100% complete I just want to see what the condition of the system is.

That dash is a rarity. Ive only ever heard of one other person that had one.

That dash is a rarity. Ive only ever heard of one other person that had one.

I have one of those dashes, its an awesome piece if u have a stock computer. I'm prolly taking mine out since I have an xfi in my car..but does a lot with a stock computer..goodluck with the sale.

parts gotta go before the weekend....pm me your offers

sale pending on intercooler

pics of seats will be sent shortly

Very interested in the XFI
Please contact me. PM sent.
Also I would be very interested in the intercooler and the exhaust, if not sold yet.