ATR / Burgandy Seatbelts / 3" Test Pipe / Ground Box / Shift Cable / Coil Packs / Horn / Crossmembr

Super clean set of low miles burgandy seatbelts. - $200
Gbodyparts 3" Testpipe (New) - $60
Central Ground Box - $20
(2) Coil Packs - $75 /each
Crossmember 2oor4 - $100
T-Type Horn Button - $25

----------------------------------------------
ATR Wastegate Diaphragm Kit (New) - SOLD
Trans Shift Cable 200R4 (New) - SOLD
Coolant Lines - SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0508.JPG
    IMG_0508.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0509.JPG
    IMG_0509.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0525.JPG
    IMG_0525.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0529.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0530.JPG
    IMG_0530.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0540.JPG
    IMG_0540.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0547.JPG
    IMG_0547.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0550.JPG
    IMG_0550.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0513.JPG
    IMG_0513.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 138
Interested in steel heater / coolant lines (picture #6).
What price?
First dibbs on this.

Are they powder coated or recently painted?
What condition is the inside of the tubes? Can you post pictures of the inside of both ends please.

Can you confirm no throttle body coolant lines.

thanks,

dave

Interested in steel heater / coolant lines (picture #6).
What price?
First dibbs on this.

Are they powder coated or recently painted?
What condition is the inside of the tubes? Can you post pictures of the inside of both ends please.

Can you confirm no throttle body coolant lines.

thanks,

dave

Dave - these are the coolant lines. They are stainless steel and were powdercoated black. I bought these from gbodyparts when they first came out. The inside of the tubes are perfect and the finish is excellent. No coolant has ever been run through the lines. These do not have the throttle body coolant line. My camera can't get in the inside but like I said they haven't been used at all, they are spotless inside. Looking for 85 shipped on this. They are 110 new plus shipping.

-Scott-

Dave - these are the coolant lines. They are stainless steel and were powdercoated black. I bought these from gbodyparts when they first came out. The inside of the tubes are perfect and the finish is excellent. No coolant has ever been run through the lines. These do not have the throttle body coolant line. My camera can't get in the inside but like I said they haven't been used at all, they are spotless inside. Looking for 85 shipped on this. They are 110 new plus shipping.

-Scott-

Hey Scott,
May I ask, why you are not installing them please?

thx

dave

I am parting out my project. Check my past posts out. Sold my engine and transmission and now going through all my boxes of parts.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

OK, I'll take them Scott....consider them SOLD.

Shipping to Niagara Falls, NY 14303

I'll PM you the compete address.

Pls PM PayPal info for payment.

Hey, just wondering if you've got a power steering fluid reservoir avaliable too?

thank you,

dave

Still waiting to hear back regarding the shifter cable.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Still waiting to hear back regarding the shifter cable.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sorry Ed. Missed that one. I am not sure if the shift cable is NOS but it is new. I got it from Gbodyparts a few years back. It never made it to the car. It may be an original GM piece. Is there a way to ID it?

I don't know how to ID it, maybe someone else can chime in. I currently have one from Gbodyparts, that only lasted a few months. I'm a little bit nervous about getting another one from them. If you got it a few years ago it may still be a GM one. Can you do $40 shipped? My zip is 33027. Thanks, Ed