ATR 3" Pit Bull Muffler

Interested , email sent also.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
,Got any pics , stainless could not get email to send!!

Last edited:
I think my email just finally sent let me know thanks

These are great looking mufflers, and he is selling them at a good price. I am passing on them, no sense sitting them on a shelf for years until I am ready for them...

Let me know if you need help posting the pics up for you.

Thanks James (squid4life). I would appreciate if you can post the pics.

Folks, I am asking $200 for the pair plus shipping. They are stainless steel 3". Thanks Virgil

No problem Virgil. Here you go guys:

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1400170095.654592.jpg

Quick wipe or polish and those will look new, even the stickers look great. If you know Buicks, you know these are a great sounding muffler.

GLWS

Thanks James (squid4life) for posting the pics.

Please note the original install had the stickers facing up (therefore) not as exposed to the road. The underside of them will look worse. I can send pics of the underside if needed. From what I recall, they look good and will polish up nicely.

I've had my GN since 2001 and the exhaust with ATR/Pits were the first upgrade. GN is not a daily driver and have put in less than 50k miles.

Folks,

Another board member claim they maynot be Stainless Steel. I assume they were as they were part of the ATR Kit I purchased way back when. I dont think they are aluminum as they are pretty heavy...10 lbs each.

How would I know if they are Stainless Steel? I dont see rusts on them. Thx Virgil

Folks,

Another board member claim they maynot be Stainless Steel. I assume they were as they were part of the ATR Kit I purchased way back when. I dont think they are aluminum as they are pretty heavy...10 lbs each.

How would I know if they are Stainless Steel? I dont see rusts on them. Thx Virgil
Use a magnet...Won't stick if they are stainless

Hi Folks,

Used a magnet and it will not stick. Underside is also clean..no rust. Better looking than the other side.

Got them sold and getting them ready for shipment.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards, Virgil