3" ATR Downpipe W/external Gate

phil_jordan

Hey Guys!! I'm selling my ATR 3" DP with the external gate. I had a V-band welded already as well as well as an O2 bong. I'll try and post pics of this thing. I'm asking $400 or better offer. I'll pay for the shipping as long as it's within the states. Please send me a PM if interested. I've been busy at work but I will respond within a timely manner! Thanks for the interests and happy belated father's day to you guys.

IMG_1402.JPG
IMG_1404.JPG
IMG_1403.JPG

I'm asking $400 obo and I'm paying for the shipping as long as it's within the States. How much are you offering?

Yes, I’ll send it paypal.
Sorry for late response the app wasn’t working on my phone

Phil, I'd say Flight00 has taken off again...only 4 posts in 8 years as a member here.

Flight00 posted parts for sale a few years ago and never replied to anyone ready to buy his/her parts, including me.

I conclude this person is the type who fishes for parts, telling many he'll buy it to keep a placeholder with the seller while continuing to look for a better deal doing the same to other sellers.

And on the sell side, I'd say Flight00 posts on multiple forums / plaforms and does not manage those for sale postings. That's been my experience with this member where I thought I bought a couple of ECM's.

Probably best to consider your downpipe still for sale and make a sale with the next person ready to buy.

Phil, I'd say Flight00 has taken off again...only 4 posts in 8 years as a member here.

Flight00 posted parts for sale a few years ago and never replied to anyone ready to buy his/her parts, including me.

I conclude this person is the type who fishes for parts, telling many he'll buy it to keep a placeholder with the seller while continuing to look for a better deal doing the same to other sellers.

And on the sell side, I'd say Flight00 posts on multiple forums / plaforms and does not manage those for sale postings. That's been my experience with this member where I thought I bought a couple of ECM's.

Probably best to consider your downpipe still for sale and make a sale with the next person ready to buy.
Oh ok, that's unfortunate. Thank you so much for taking the time to update me with that info!!