ATR 3" downpipe W/dump/ Maf trans and short ram intake

slowboi

I'm starting to part out one of my cars to finish the other one. I have and ATR 3" down pipe with 2 o2 bungs welded in, has a dent to clear the heater box, front cross member ( cant see it when installed). This goes to a test pipe/dump. Then I have most of a 3" ATR cat back. (the mufflers are bad.)
As well I have a 4" Kenne Bell short ram with an lt1 maf set up with translator. The Maf is brand new from G-body parts, never ran.

Looking for in the neighborhood of 600 for all of it. Shipping will be tricky though for the big parts. PM me for individual combo prices.

Interested
U have the tails
And more pics of the d.p.
The dents

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have both tail pipes, just the mufflers went bad, and all the clamps. I can get more pics of the downpipe.... standby......

Dent at the top is hidden by the heater box, this was also to clear the heater box......

Dent at the bottom of the down pipe is almost non existent.... just mentioned it because its there...... you can see the size of it compared to the lower o2 bung.... pretty small

are you willing to part out the translator with pipe and filter and lt1 mass air? if so how much and first dibs. thanks
Pete

How much for the test pipe? I want dibs if price is right.

Sorry I don't want to sell it without the down pipe. Ill separate the down pipe and the dump from the exhaust but that's it.