ATR 3" cross flow exhaust used

ralph87

20161105_174207_resized.jpg 20161105_174129_resized.jpg 20161105_174057_resized.jpg 20161105_174032_resized.jpg
Used nice condition ATR 3" crossflow dual 3" tail pipes 500 $ plus shipping or pick up. located in chicago.
Only ding cleaned it up nice looks like new

Last edited:
I believe I posted first here and have every intention of buying it unless it's beat up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you have it posted for $400, I ask for pics and then you post pics and change the price to $500? I had committed to buy it for $400 pending pics so what's the deal?

Yes I spent 5 hr cleaning and fixing to be like knew. I posted picks of it as I took it off and interest died so I restored it and added mi time.

I'm still waiting on Scott's decision (I'm #2), but do you have any clue on how much the shipping will be?

I'm not paying $500 for something that was posted for sale for $400. I didn't ask you to polish it, I only asked for a picture of the item you are selling. You guys can buy it

I'm not paying $500 for something that was posted for sale for $400. I didn't ask you to polish it, I only asked for a picture of the item you are selling. You guys can buy it

I did not polish it I cleand the grease and oil from it tig welded the muffler case it had hair line cracks (common problem with ATR muffler) And added a SS hanger that was broken off.