Atomic Gn II

Ordered my 400 Extreme III trans yesterday from Lonnie @ Extreme Automatics. I have a few more nights worth of work and I will be done until the motor is finished.:(

I hear ya. I did get your voicemail that sunday about my motor, but was actually releaved as I had basically changed my mind and wanted to keep it at that point. lol. It's at the engine shop right now getting the treatment to make sure all is good while my car is finally getting painted. Hope to have it all back in 2 weeks and reassemble so I can do some racing in august.

I'll keep my eye out for motors for ya-

More Parts

Got my innercooler today from Cotton's:) Got my front bumber supports from Kip also. Thanks guys, I will be busy tonight:D I am looking for a pair of rear springs that are very weak if anyone has a set let me know.

I hear ya. I did get your voicemail that sunday about my motor, but was actually releaved as I had basically changed my mind and wanted to keep it at that point. lol. It's at the engine shop right now getting the treatment to make sure all is good while my car is finally getting painted. Hope to have it all back in 2 weeks and reassemble so I can do some racing in august.

I'll keep my eye out for motors for ya-

Let me know Cliff. I have a few friends that have some 109 stuff they said I can use if needed. I will wait until everthing else is done before I worry about a motor. My trans will take around a month to build Lonnie said so no hurry on a motor yet.

I/C installed pictures

The Cotton I/C install complete:cool: Now back to the fuel system install.:mad: The work is never finished.

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 753
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 746
I hope to have mine going soon.Let me know when you get yours out I will bring mine up and we can hang out.Or if you want to come run at Benton I can get us plenty of track time. Scott said he would open the gate anytime I want to bring my old Buick out to test.

I hope to have mine going soon.Let me know when you get yours out I will bring mine up and we can hang out.Or if you want to come run at Benton I can get us plenty of track time. Scott said he would open the gate anytime I want to bring my old Buick out to test.

I am going to need plenty of testing. I have been to Benton one time. Nice outlaw track. I might be able to compete with those cars when I get the beast back together for the 3rd and last time.:eek:

Fuel system ready to feed the machine!

Been very busy this week replacing the entire fuel supply. Few more things to get done and I will be waiting for the motor/trans to be finished and installed. Then let the games begin:eek: I pray The Atomic GN II project I thought I had to do:confused:Will provide some proven numbers and many passes I can enjoy to replace the months of time/money I have invested with this build:D The complete tuning process will be another challege but I think with some help and time this car will be in the record books again:D

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 705
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 702
Looking good Tony, If you head to Benton for Test & Tune post up so we can go watch......:wink:

Well I still have no motor. But the Atomic Gn II is ready for the new combo:cool: I love the paint and details that have been added. I am looking forward to finishing this car over the winter. I will be ready for the 2011 racing season!
I hope you like the looks for now?

Attachments

• GN pictures 001.jpg
    GN pictures 001.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 632
  • GN pictures 002.jpg
    GN pictures 002.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 643
  • GN pictures 003.jpg
    GN pictures 003.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 630
  • GN pictures 004.jpg
    GN pictures 004.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 638
Heck ya I like it Tony! It's lookin good. Gonna enjoy watching it run next year.