At the present time, we do not ship to, or accept bids from, Canada, Mexico, France,

Its very sad. The Canadians have been our closest ally for a very long time. Sad that this issue should separate us.

I don't feel very sad about the other countries mentioned however....;)

It is sad..

90% of Canadians don't agree with our government and are trying to make changes. Don't sterotype us all, that is just wrong. What if one of the anti-war protestors in your home country bids on it? What will you do then? Canadians and Americans are not very different. Im sure Americans don't like people who are anti-American even though they're rational is totally off base right? Why would you do this to us for the same reason? Sorry for our Prime Minister's poor judgement but really now.......

That's going too far. Should I dump my Porsche because it's German? Should I get rid of my Michelins because they are French? What about the Telefunken tubes in my amp, and aren't Seimens a German company? Should I take my new injectors and dump them into the trash? Should I forget about the Citroen DS I always wanted and planned to buy when I can afford it?

protest this!

Sounds to me like the man is expressing his displeasure w/ the pussies that won't fight for what's right! I commend him. He put his conviction ahead of monetary gain...be it small.

Perhaps the Canuck bitch in parliment, that thinks American's are less than nice people, will pick up on this and really get some heartburn!!

BTW, I live in Lawrenceville, Ga., and love every minute of it! I'm going to buy the guy his lunch!!!

:D :D :D

Re: It is sad..

Originally posted by CanVan87GN
90% of Canadians don't agree with our government and are trying to make changes. Don't sterotype us all, that is just wrong. What if one of the anti-war protestors in your home country bids on it? What will you do then? Canadians and Americans are not very different. Im sure Americans don't like people who are anti-American even though they're rational is totally off base right? Why would you do this to us for the same reason? Sorry for our Prime Minister's poor judgement but really now.......

It is unfortunate,but E Bay is their baby.
They can do as they see fit.
Considering that Canadians did put the Liberals in power[I DIDN'T vote for them!],they may have a point.
Let's hope we're smarter next election.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by orion681
its one thing to boycott certain products, but that is downright racist.

Agree 100%. Citizens are victims of circumstances.

.......w/ the pussies that won't fight for what's right!

You are what you eat;)
There are millions of Canadian that want to be there to fight for what's right. Don't speak for all of us please.

It is unfortunate,but E Bay is their baby.

They can have it;)

Considering that Canadians did put the Liberals in power

Our Liberal Governemnt in British Columbia fully support the U.S. We're thousands of miles from Jean Cretien in Ottawa. We don't see that much federal support anyway.:rolleyes:

Shaun

Our Liberal Governemnt in British Columbia fully support the U.S. We're thousands of miles from Jean Cretien in Ottawa. We don't see that much federal support anyway.:rolleyes:

Shaun

I don't think too many provinces do[unless you fish a lot or don't work].
The federal Liberals have done nothing but tax us to death.
They rammed Kyoto down our throats.
They've managed to Shanhai $80 billion Canadian in the last three years.
They haven't used it to pay down the debt,have they?
To top it all off,the party leaders have all been from Quebec,ever since the time of Trudeau.
All French Canadians.
And you know France wants to separate Quebec from Canada.
That's probably why they've allowed the Armed Forces to get in such bad shape.
What if the Quebec gov't decides to succeed without Canada's permission?
Martial law?
HA!
Good luck.
They even have their own informal army over there.
Heck,they even have retired generals and mothballed F-18's over there.
Yup,it looks like they're putting together their own army at our expense.
Don't trust the French,they're way too sneaky.
The sad part is,the majority of Quebecer's have no intention of separating from Canada.
It's their leaders who have different ideas.
So we keep voting them in federally.
Their's a bright idea.:rolleyes:

So we keep voting them in federally.

That has got to change. When will there be the next federal election?

I feel bad that you are so close to Quebec. Could you imagine if California wanted to seperate from the U.S.?

Shaun

That has got to change. When will there be the next federal election?

I feel bad that you are so close to Quebec. Could you imagine if California wanted to seperate from the U.S.?

Shaun

I don't feel bad.The people I've met from there are for the most part,pretty cool.
It's the way their politicians isolate them from the rest of Canada that creates a certain amount of perceived animosity with the rest of Canada[mainly their youth,the "fighters" you want on your side].
As to California,the doom and gloom sayers all believe that the State is gonna fall into the ocean any day now.
The way it's going over there,there's a few people that wish it would....when they're not around.:D

You Can guys vote at all last election?
Can somebody explain what boycotting accomplishes.What does any 1 country have I can't live without?
There are Canadian troops and naval vessels in the gulf so we must be supporting the war in some small way.Thats the way I see it anyway.

Re: It is sad..

Done a survey have you? :rolleyes: I am obviously in that very large 10%.

Go look up the word "invasion" in both a dictionary and history text and you'll see where America is going to stand at the end of this. I am glad we are staying out of it... publicly.

And FWIW, there are already Canadian troops over there... whether they are in an active roll or not is NOT being disclosed by our government.

Pathetic American sheep... get your facts straight.

Originally posted by fubar2.5
You Can guys vote at all last election?
Can somebody explain what boycotting accomplishes.What does any 1 country have I can't live without?
There are Canadian troops and naval vessels in the gulf so we must be supporting the war in some small way.Thats the way I see it anyway.

Beat me to it by ~2 mins. ;)

My only problem with all this foreign country bashing, is we're judging all the "real people" based on what their POLITICIANS say! I for one, feel I'm humanitarian enough to believe that not ALL the people of any given country are *******s just because their politicians are!

Originally posted by Buick From Hell
My only problem with all this foreign country bashing, is we're judging all the "real people" based on what their POLITICIANS say! I for one, feel I'm humanitarian enough to believe that not ALL the people of any given country are *******s just because their politicians are!

that sounds about right!